1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Fixing Wordpress Site and Moving to new server.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by YesBoss, Oct 14, 2022.

Hello, I have an old wordpress site that needs fixing and moved to a new cloudways server.

Problem:
    I have an old Wordpress site which once had regular traffic and a lot of contents. The popularity later died and was hacked and spammed and now i am unable to access admin page. I have not had time to look into it. The database is also very big.

Solution:
    I need someone to fix the login issue and make the site operational and running again.

If you have experience with job like this please let me know we will discuss and maybe show you the issue and you can quote me something. If i agree with your offer then we can proceed.

YesBoss, Oct 14, 2022 IP
  2. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @YesBoss

I can help you fix your WordPress website , clean it up , optimise both the script / database & migrate to new server for better performance.

In-order for me to analyse & send you a detailed proposal , please do send a detailed PM & we shall discuss in detail to move forward.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

phptechie, Oct 14, 2022 IP
  3. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can do that for you

komrad, Oct 21, 2022 IP
  4. MrShabir

MrShabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this job still available? I can do this for you i you are still looking. Thanks

MrShabir, Nov 6, 2022 IP