1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google web traffic ranking has dropped

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Angee Licaa, Jun 6, 2022.

Recently my website dropped in Google search rankings. While I ran SEO ads, 1 week ago the traffic dropped sharply. Can you share with me some experiences on how to increase web traffic?

Angee Licaa, Jun 6, 2022 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Rankings have dropped everywhere, the search results are not as good anymore as well. For most of the searches, if not for that "people also searched for" section, I cannot even find what I'm looking for. The update I think happened somewhere in beginning or mid of May month.

JEET, Jun 6, 2022 IP
  3. Angee Licaa

Angee Licaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, since the ratings dropped it has caused my site to drop orders as well. While I have quite a few SEO articles

Angee Licaa, Jun 6, 2022 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is in Google's best interests to constantly shake up SEO results to ensure that they are unpredictable and unreliable for commercial websites seeking traffic. That lack of organic consistency forces businesses to use AdWords, instead, and that puts money in Google's pockets. I have long said that basing your business model on consistent organic search results dooms it to failure.

jrbiz, Jun 7, 2022 IP
    cronik and sarahk like this.
  5. Angee Licaa

Angee Licaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer.

Angee Licaa, Jun 7, 2022 IP
  6. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've had some rankings drop as well...I think there was a recent update. Been trying to figure out where I went wrong too, so also looking for suggestions!

mixing, Jun 15, 2022 IP
  7. susan2

susan2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The possible cause of a instant drop in traffic is a recent search algorithm update. Penalties, redirects ranking losses are all other legitimate reasons.

susan2, Jun 15, 2022 IP
  8. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google Core May Update... read about it.

praetserge, Jun 15, 2022 IP
  9. Angee Licaa

Angee Licaa Peon

Best Answers:
    There is information that at the end of May, Google scanned and deleted a number of keywords. That was really bad.

Angee Licaa, Jun 16, 2022 IP
  10. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create both Facebook and IG pages for your website and build up a following by posting content more frequently. Advertising on Facebook is cheap! Pinterest is also an option for most niches. There are other traffic sources, start working on them and don't rely on Google.

However, my SEO advice would be to simply publish more content more frequently. Publish a highly detailed article, with optimized FAQ, images, and 1k or more words -- once a week or more. Take various points from that article and create 20 Facebook posts - schedule them out using the Meta Planner tool. Do more to get more traffic.

Submit guest posts on high DA (relevant!) websites to get truly helpful backlinks.

You asked how you can increase traffic, but you've barely told us what you have done and are currently doing. Do you have a blog on your website? You said you paid for SEO? Do you mean ads, or an SEO service?

cronik, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  11. sabakhan07

sabakhan07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also drop my traffic from my website water treatment company in Dubai, how you can increase traffic please help me

sabakhan07, Aug 19, 2022 IP
  12. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Updates in rankings happens all the time so that's why it's not smart to put your eggs into one basket when it comes to marketing online. To get traffic, you should consider running ppc ads, participating on forums in your niche, starting your own affiliate program, making videos on youtube, and starting a podcast.

Randall Magwood, Oct 10, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Postawiłem też na aktualizację algorytmu google

Gamerseo, Oct 10, 2022 IP