1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense clicks are constantly being deleted

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ozgunum, Oct 2, 2022.

Hello, (First of all, I apologize for the bad English.)

I have a website where I share statistics of football matches. The site hit comes from Google and Social media in the form of 50% - 50%.

I've been watching for about a week. Any visitor's clicks are deleted, be it social media, visitors from Google.

At first I thought it was an invalid click, but this is always the case. So clicks are counted first. It will be deleted in the next update. Nothing like this ever happened to me before.

Can you please help?

ozgunum, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  2. ozgunum

ozgunum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem continues. No solution?

ozgunum, Oct 7, 2022 IP
  3. Duster200

Duster200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes click may be resulted due to invalid activities so, Google AdSense keeps updating your earnings in case of such activities with deduction.

Duster200, Oct 30, 2022 IP
  4. HereIAm2

HereIAm2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for the last perioud of time it happen very often.

HereIAm2, Oct 31, 2022 IP
  5. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    I also encounter , ask before and a lot also claim is normal.

YujinTan, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many sessions are you getting per month? Adsense is one of the worst ways to monetize a good quality site.

kjh-08, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  7. gsmwin

gsmwin Peon

Best Answers:

Have Solution

Read This Post

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/google-adsense-not-count-clicks-account-in-2023-fix-solution.2877323/

gsmwin, Apr 7, 2023 IP
  8. custodiansec

custodiansec Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your website's click counts. Here are some steps you can take to try and address the issue:

1. Check your website's analytics: Make sure that you have installed a reliable analytics tool like Google Analytics to track your website's traffic. Check if the analytics data matches with the click counts you are seeing on your website.

2. Use anti-click fraud software: Consider using anti-click fraud software that can help detect and prevent invalid clicks from bots or competitors trying to sabotage your website's performance.

3. Review your ad networks: If you are running ads on your website, make sure to review your ad networks to ensure that they have policies in place to prevent click fraud. You can also try switching to a different ad network to see if that helps.

4. Contact your website host: If none of the above steps work, you can contact your website host to see if they can help identify the source of the issue.
    It's important to note that invalid clicks can have a negative impact on your website's performance, so it's essential to take action to prevent them. I hope these tips help you address the issue with your website's click counts.
    https://custodiansecurity.ca/

custodiansec, Apr 30, 2023 IP