1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook scales back its crypto ambitions once again

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Warren Willy, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, of course you're right. This campaign helps earn not only enthusiasts of this application, but also users who want to learn more information about the application, earning money. I like the tendency to run various campaigns that make a profit.

Konnock, Aug 16, 2022 IP
  2. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think that there are people looking for more complex campaigns to participate and skip easy ones. The greatest profit of this action is to force people learn more about the project, get deeper into it and bring friends. But not many want to look for some information in order to get extra money, they'll preferably do RT, tag friends and wait without any knowledge what coin will they get in case of winning.

Warren Willy, Aug 16, 2022 IP
  3. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, the number of users who don't want to do anything simpler is quite large. This is disappointing, because such companies are a rather rare and valuable opportunity, which also brings profit.

Konnock, Aug 23, 2022 IP
  4. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    99% of such giveaways participants are not interested in the project and do that to earn some extra money only. True crypto enthusiasts mostly research, mine and invest in different coins as they choose only what's really interesting for them. Such activities are out of their interest.

Warren Willy, Aug 23, 2022 IP
  5. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can look at this one from that angle too. Interestingly, I still find such promotions very useful. Especially if they are somewhere of an average level of complexity. That is, neither super-complex nor super-simple.

Konnock, Aug 29, 2022 IP
  6. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Learn and Earn gets harder with each time. And that's pretty nice. But I will be happy to see some poker competitions also. As it has a poker client, but nothing connected to it is held and it's not so easy to find people to play with. So I think it might be a good idea.

Warren Willy, Aug 30, 2022 IP
  7. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    This can be a good opportunity to attract a new audience to the project. And also a way to make a profit for users if you know how to play poker. Although, it seems to me that some time ago similar competitions were already held in the ecosystem. And if they were not carried out on a permanent basis, it probably did not give the expected result.

Konnock, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  8. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Telling the truth, I don't remember anything like that. And I don't clearly understand how it can be possible to held a tournament there. The poker client can be used just for a usual game. Probably it has to be updated somehow. I think I'll try to pass this idea to the marketing team of the project. It can cause a new wave.

Warren Willy, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  9. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    You're probably right. I'm not a big fan and prfessional in poker, so I don't really know all the rules for tournaments, etc. In any case, it seems that all the focus of attention was moved to promotional activities in twitter. People love such easy competitions.

Konnock, Sep 13, 2022 IP
  10. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    And I hope to see wider competitions, with a bigger prize pool. I remember there were some before. On the whole, seems like activity within social networks and Utopia chats had risen a lot. So it means that these promos really work.

Warren Willy, Sep 13, 2022 IP
  11. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    You know what I think - it's easy to attract people somewhwere, but it's too hard to keep them staying. In a current situation with a mass ban of privacy coins, they get extra attention and are rising for some reason. So I'm sure that organic users will also come soon.

Konnock, Sep 20, 2022 IP
  12. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, having own no kyc decentralized exchange is a great bonus. Especially as they have Monero and Bitcoin listed there. 2 top coins + stablecoins. What else is needed. If they widen the available currencies there - I'm sure it will be a bomb.

Warren Willy, Sep 20, 2022 IP
  13. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Also, the internal NO KYC exchange allows you to purchase the internal currency Crypton. In view of the potential blocking and delisting of other privacy coins, this one seems to me very attractive.

Konnock, Sep 26, 2022 IP
  14. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Especially as Crypton is already accepted by more than 1800 online merchants. If there are problems with withdrawal it can be simply used for online shopping. Pretty nice as it's been a long time I use crypto for payments. Good to have one more coin that's available for that: https://u.is/en/merchants.html

Warren Willy, Sep 27, 2022 IP
  15. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i installed the utopia wallet, it includes the chat and so on. how do you chat with the community inside this platform?

etc, Sep 27, 2022 IP
  16. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, these are really good indicators, I think. It seems to me that the coin is becoming more popular and can already compete with other more popular projects.

Konnock, Sep 30, 2022 IP
  17. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean? If you've already installed the software, you can go to Tools -> Channel Manager. You will find the list of all active channels in Utopia there. Or you can write to someone directly, using his Public Key and sending a message within the messenger.

Warren Willy, Oct 4, 2022 IP
  18. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you think so? Everyone seems to know that crypto is the future. Everyone has long been tired of state surveillance.

Konnock, Oct 7, 2022 IP
  19. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's actually the # sign. discovered it recently where we can search particular chat groups.

etc, Oct 7, 2022 IP
  20. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. You should also know that now there's a content creators affiliate program hold there. Anyone can create a channel there and get money for active users. More details here: https://utopia-talents.com/

Warren Willy, Oct 10, 2022 IP