1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone trusted Affiliate Program offer free stuffs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by YujinTan, Apr 29, 2022.

For an example like in order that person enjoy free stuffs i mean REAL Free goodies like let them get it test than later buy if want this type of program ,

ok than must share like to 3 person than you can unlock to get the free stuffs.

If you got what I mean here any?

YujinTan, Apr 29, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you mean trial cpa offers ? If so you can go to offervault and search for them and you will find planty in many cpa networks

Spartan14, Apr 29, 2022 IP
  3. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, CPA grip I got account there i know there is a locker , but the aim is different. I tell visitors to do that CPA offer survey than unlock.

I preferring " Sharing " I should make it clearly is for Adsense. I saw some people got that " script " which like pop out tell visitors want this free stuffs? than share to at least 5 ppl to get .

The main target is indirectly force your Adsense site go Viral which more traffic and naturally more clicks on your adsense site.

YujinTan, Apr 30, 2022 IP
  4. onclickjobs

onclickjobs Peon

Best Answers:
    i think nothing is for free in except for digital thinks

onclickjobs, Oct 6, 2022 IP
  5. joaka89

joaka89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Greetings, we are providing an 80% advantage in our affiliate program. Unfortunately, we currently lack the permissions to generate a post containing this information. Rest assured, once we acquire the necessary privileges, we will promptly share the details.

joaka89, Feb 26, 2024 IP