1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

T-shirt design - which program to choose?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by KinderBusinessStudio, Sep 20, 2022.

?

In which to design your own drawings on clothes?

1. Adobe Illustrator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ProCreate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Good morning,

I'm thinking of drawing my own designs for t-shirts and sweatshirts. I would like to ask which program is the best for this activity? Do you think i can design my own artwork in procreate?

Is procreate a good program?

KinderBusinessStudio, Sep 20, 2022 IP
  2. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    You know the differences between this two software. Procreate is only available on iPad while Adobe Illustrator is a popular vector graphics software that is available on Windows, Mac, and iPad also. So if you want to use it on your iPad only then you should compare this for iPad features only. However, I personally like Adobe illustrator because it's already well-known and has rich features and I am used to it for a long time.

Wan Bo, Sep 23, 2022 IP
  3. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of my good friend running a T-Shirts Printing Business, and he doesn't have an iPhone or Mac device. he used a simple windows system, he use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw for different designs, so i would suggest you use this software if you don't have Apple products.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 27, 2023 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.