1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If i want use popads, but i dont know the google punish popads sites

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Baker2, Sep 17, 2022.

Hello

I want use popunders, but i dont know the google punish popads sites, and down in google ranking?
    And sorry if bad topic make this post..

Baker2, Sep 17, 2022 IP
  2. Amony11

Amony11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand your deterrence from Pop ads to sidestep decreasing on your SEO, but I use Popunders from Ad-Maven, and my rates and impressions are very high.

Amony11, Sep 19, 2022 IP
  3. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    No. Google will never punish your site for using popup ads. But people tend to leave the site when they find too many ads disturbing them which may affect in bounce rate. So if your site is really useful and people stick with your site sometime then popup ads won't hurt anything.

Wan Bo, Sep 22, 2022 IP
  4. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    PopAds is simply the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet. Its services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure. Google will never punish you for using popup!

MargoFarrel, Sep 22, 2022 IP
  5. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    Google won`t punish websites if you just add popunders but you`ll get penalties if you have lots of abusive ads. I`d say you keep using popads and maybe trying a second network like popcash or adsterra. I`ve been using these two for years and they pay very fast. The thing is... they both have good rates for certain countries, so I am using them accordingly.

ultra_sweet, Nov 24, 2022 IP