1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High-Risk merchant account services

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by SergioFin, Jul 18, 2022.

Hello, My name is Sergio, I am a part of a Company Priemium Legal Solution. (http://premiumlegal.eu/en)

We can provide different banking and financial services for all types of entities with any risk vertical. (Bank Accounts SEPA & SWIFT IBAN, Direct and non-Direct (Under client's Company name and not) Crypto polite solution (Incoming transaction and exchange), most of the high-risk areas are not blocked, detailed info by the request.

If You are interested, please let me know, I will be happy to share the best option especially for each client’s needs. Where Your company will be declined by other Financial Providers, we will approve You.

As an example, let me please introduce You one of the Banking options that can be onboard most of the jurisdictions, except North Korea, Iraq and Cuba (Russia and Belarus are welcome as well). Besides, it has very suitable rates for IN 20 EUR and OUT only 15 EUR per transaction. B2B/C2B available, Crypto friendly, Dedicated IBAN. Probably the best banking option for a high-risk industry. Payment will be needed only after the account will be verified and approved by the Bank.

Company and license formation, Credit Card Processing options, POS, HQ data leads (less than a week) special offers for merchants on the Russian market, no chargebacks options and more.

In case of Your interest, please contact me.

SergioFin, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  2. Stacia Garcia

Stacia Garcia Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information Sergio!

Stacia Garcia, Sep 16, 2022 IP
  3. akafaka

akafaka Peon

Best Answers:
    What bank accounts with IBAN can you offer? @akafak

akafaka, Mar 7, 2024 IP
  4. akafaka