1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I contacted the Support team and they were very supportive, they did a wonderful job and payed me in full. This is one of the best Ads company am working with.

DonRandy, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  2. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We will pass on your words to our colleagues from the Support team

PropellerAds, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  3. modrik

modrik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Someone else cheated,

they promised to pay me in cryptocurrency without needing to verify identity, but I had to reach the 500$ limit... that's ok, i work with them last 2 mounths.

now that they have earned 500$ from my website, they refuse to pay without verifying the identity.

modrik, Apr 15, 2022 IP
  4. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We want to build strong relationships between publishers and PropellerAds and to make the payment process transparent. That's why we achieved ISO/IEC 27001 certification for information security management and have a KYC procedure that fully complies with the GDPR rules.

The KYC procedure does include providing documents to determine the true identity and beneficial ownership of the account. This procedure is required by the international business standards and helps to make the communication in terms of legal and finance issues easier.

Moreover, the KYC procedure is fully transparent and secure, so no unauthorized personnel will ever be able to see your documents or financial information.
    In certain cases we may request documents confirming your identity and payment details. More info can be found in PropellerAds Privacy Policy.

PropellerAds, Jul 14, 2022 IP
  5. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We have some good news for you!

PropellerAds has launched Future Land Promo for publishers and is giving away $6,000 in prizes & monthly bonuses! WOW!

You are probably eager to know how to participate? Details are below:
    • Register at PropellerAds via this link
    • Add the OnClick tag on your website
    • Keep monetizing with OnClick till the end of September 2022
    Each month you will receive cash bonuses on your account balance.

The 1st bonus will equate to your average income (above $20) for a day with OnClick. So if your average daily income is $100, you will receive a $100 bonus.

Keep your average daily earnings above $20 on Popunder, for the second month (30 day period) as well. And you will receive a bonus which equates to your average income for 2 days!

If you continue monetizing your traffic with OnClick for the 3rd month with your average daily earnings of at least $20 - you will receive a triple bonus (average income for 3 days).

That’s not all!

On October 6th, we’ll host the Super Raffle for all participating in the promo and start running OnClick during the Promo Period. You will get the chance to win $3,000, $2,000, or $1,000!

Feel free to participate in the contest if you are:
    • a new PropellerAds publisher
    • have never used the OnClick ad-format before
    • haven't used Onclick at least since the end of May 2022
    Don’t miss your chance to win the biggest prize! Join the contest now!

PropellerAds, Jul 14, 2022 IP
  6. modrik

modrik Active Member

Best Answers:

Bla bla bla. Scammer talks

why didn't you warn me before spamming my email box to work with you guys?

Your partner promised to pay me in bitcoin, it's because I want privacy, dont you think??

Your not a bank to provide you selfies, id's, drive licence.

Easy money too these scammers stole 500$ from me!!! Be careful !!!

modrik, Jul 20, 2022 IP
  7. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Meet The PropellerAds Publisher App!
    • Track and measure how your traffic converts into money
    • Monitor Statistics & Website indicators (Date, Zones, GEO, OS, Ad Formats, Impressions, Profit, CPM),
    • Check Your Earnings & Control Payments
    • Get essential notifications about your account (website approval, first impressions, etc.)
    Download the PropellerAds Publisher app to take full control of your monetization activity and streamline your revenue flow.

Don’t have a publisher account with PropellerAds?

If anything goes wrong or you have questions about the app, please write at

App Store
    [​IMG]
    Play Market
    [​IMG]

PropellerAds, Sep 16, 2022 IP
  8. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Are you a real pro or an aspiring publisher with achievements worth sharing?

We want to reward you!! - PropellerAds buys case studies related to traffic monetization.

It’s Easy - write your case study for #PropellerAds and get paid, check the info below:

➤ Really attractive prices - Depending on your Profit and Content quality, all you need is to have:
    - Total earnings of more or equal to $300
    - Net profit of more or equal to $10 net revenue per day (in average)

➤ No competition - Send an unlimited number of case studies
    - No need to worry that someone will have a better case study than yours, you will get paid anyways

What to include in the case study?
    Traffic type or website type (if available), monetization formats used, PropellerAds account statistics, website, third-party tools (trackers, analytics, heatmaps)

How to get paid for your case study:
    1. Send your case study via e-mail to with the subject line ‘Case Study (Publisher)’
    2. After your case study is evaluated, our representatives will contact the author to agree on the price
    3. Your Case study payment will be added to your publisher account. So don’t forget to share the email connected to your Propeller Ads account as well
    *** The case study can be written in English, Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish

Read the details here
    Terms & Conditions

The promo is running until 31/12/2022, so hurry up ;)

PropellerAds, Oct 20, 2022 IP
  9. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Not ready for the World Cup Championship? Let’s get prepared together ;)

We've got the amazing Case Study from one of our publishers that will show you steps for a successful monetization during big sports events.

What information will you find?

· Proof that website traffic reacts to major sporting events

· Description of the publisher's strategy and explanation of how to replicate what he did

· List of winning formats & tricks that you can use

Don’t miss the opportunity to make 3 to 10 times higher traffic volumes and profits than usual!

Read the case study and login or register your PropellerAds account now :cool:

PropellerAds, Nov 10, 2022 IP