1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is blogging still profitable

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiasbull, Mar 28, 2018.

1. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's yes. Blogging is still one of the effective ways to provide quality content to end users and earn backlinks.

daica85, May 8, 2018 IP
  2. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    But information blogs are, arguably, offering a much more valuable service

alwaysforGod, May 8, 2018 IP
  3. SamJohns172737

SamJohns172737 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but only if you have to say something to this world. People are saturated with information in our time, so what you will write should be really useful and interesting.

SamJohns172737, May 10, 2018 IP
  4. ridingthemoneywave

ridingthemoneywave Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it is, as long as you deliver content that solves your users' problems and questions. If you do that, and you can guide them to take action to buy or hire whatever you are selling, then yes, it will be profitable. You also need to take into account your investment, ROI and all that stuff, but to keep it simple: find a need, deliver the solution, profit. As simple as that.

ridingthemoneywave, May 10, 2018 IP
  5. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that's my answer. I am blogging almost every day to share with others through my blog. It's not only to do that and getting nothing back.
    You can increase your ability on how to blog and earn some money from ads on your page as well.

Michael Leng, May 10, 2018 IP
  6. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a nice way to express yourself, also!

alwaysforGod, May 10, 2018 IP
  7. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is still a very profitable venture . It's a great way to create an online presense. This is a long term way to make money online .Don't expect to make it big over night, but if you stick to it and love what you do, you can make some good money.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
    ChickenMan, May 11, 2018 IP
  8. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These days YouTube blogging is highly profitable. Many are earning a decent regular income.

knowledgeherald, Sep 12, 2022 IP
  9. kumar_raj

kumar_raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can write well to attract the viewers. If you find writing passionate then you might do good. You would also require to have a lot of patience. :) I think do some research, read people's opinions about blogging, and watch people's experiences on YouTube. And, then you would be able to evaluate better!

kumar_raj, Sep 13, 2022 IP
  10. Profit Whales

Profit Whales Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For sure! Bloggers always will be needed as soon as they impact on people opinion and further more even can create trands. The most important thing in starting blogging career is picking the right niche that will fit you and you'll never get bored with it.

Profit Whales, Sep 13, 2022 IP
  11. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging pays off and will always pay off. Blogging brings many advantages, but it is not always simple money, but it is still profitable to blog.

Gamerseo, Sep 14, 2022 IP
  12. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say Yes! Blogging still works, and here is my experience.

I remembered when I started a finance blog for a business firm, so unknown that the owner himself was doubtful about possible success. Today the blog is his main traffic source. What I learned from this website project has made it easier for me, to go on my own, I now have two months working on my project.

My blog has more competition than clouds have water, content creation. Yet, if he could do well in a finance niche, then, bingo! Anything is possible.
    So, I say, Yes, go ahead start a blog, keep blogging, it still pays.

Warner Williams, Sep 15, 2022 IP
  13. Bob Swinson

Bob Swinson Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is most definitely still profitable and it's not a very difficult thing to do.
    The reason for this is because the operating costs for blogging is so little, so you don't really have to do much to breakeven. I guess it really depends on how you define 'profitable'. Say your hosting costs are $20/yr and you made $25 last year through commissions + adsense clicks. Well, you're profitable by $5 but can't feed your family.

But if you want to make say $50K/year on your blog, then it's a bit harder (still doable though). But at the end of the day, making lots of profit in any business is difficult, takes a long time, and requires a lot of hard work and sacrifice. Hopefully this wasn't a secret.

Bob Swinson, Sep 20, 2022 IP
  14. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes blogging is still profitable, and I think it will continue to be profitable. People love absorbing information and following smart people in a particular category. And I think they will continue to want good, high quality information from people who knows what they are talking about. It doesn't matter if it's in the form of a regular blog, or a video blog.

Randall Magwood, Sep 30, 2022 IP
  15. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. If you do proper SEO and have decent content, blogs are a decent passive income stream.

Serp Solace, Oct 5, 2022 IP