1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using F'book as a Substitute Blog Site

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by UnkleBuck, Aug 30, 2022.

Hey Gang,

I'm changing tact once again because instead of spending 90% of my productive time slugging it out with 10 ft-in-the-weeds SEO strategies, and other website maintenance, I want to simply use most of my time synthesizing my 50+ years of experience in music into very informative blogs. I don't mind at all, and actually think it's kind of fun doing some preliminary SEO work, and making my articles very readable for my intended audience. I'd also enjoy posting helpful comments on pertinent forums re: my niche topic because I'm a MARKETER, NOT A WEBMASTER GEEK. No offense to super geeks. Hey, SOMEBODY has to do it, but as the old 60's song said "IT AIN'T ME BABE!"

So, I was thinking of starting my own FBook page with some of the great blogs I haven't even published yet. I'd like to incorporate Instagram, and even LinkedIn into the mix as well, but I'm not that handy on Instagram as of yet. So, if you'd be so kind, please give me your best suggestions on how to start this pursuit on FB. Actually, I already have a FB page linked to the WP site I was building for these blogs, but like I said, I'm DONE with that route. Maybe when I start making some $$$ I'll hire a Fiverr geek to do that game.

I look fwd to your posts.

UnkleBuck, Aug 30, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can post all your content on a blog and not worry about SEO. Just use strictly social media to drive the traffic.

ex. Visual niches like home decor can get tons of traffic from Pinterest Pins. Carefully crafted content can also go viral on social media overnight unlike SEO search. Create a YouTube channel and send to your blog. Traffic can be had without SEO per say.

kjh-08, Sep 10, 2022 IP
  3. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Starting from scratch is always a challenge. I am in the new basin for about three months now and I am still lingering behind. Once you get the face book looking pretty, invite your friends to visit and give you their opinions.

Warner Williams, Sep 10, 2022 IP