1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moving Content From 1 Website To Another

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FPForum, Aug 11, 2022.

Hey everyone, I'd like some input on this. I have an old website with a handful of uniquely written posts on it and I plan to remove from those posts so I can start that site from scratch. I have another website running which most of these posts would fit nicely into. Since I'll be removing them from one website (we'll call it DomainA.com) and plan to add them gradually into another website (we'll call it DomainB.com) is there anything I need to tell Google? Could I be penalized for doing this? Thanks in advance!

FPForum, Aug 11, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Transfer content to new site, take care of 404 pages on the old site that this will create. Google will eventually deindex the old URL’s. No penalties

kjh-08, Sep 10, 2022 IP
    Oso Optimized likes this.
  3. Pour Over

Pour Over Peon

Best Answers:
    You would be penalized at all, its absolutely legit to transfer the articles from website to an other, just ensure the previous website is down as soon they are transferred.

Pour Over, Sep 23, 2022 IP