1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online money making ideas in 2022

Discussion in 'General Business' started by newbie191, Mar 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I checked almost every response, and most said the same things like affiliate marketing, drop shipping business, selling services on Fiverr / upwork etc. But nobody mentioned that it takes a lot of time to earn online.

Yes, My friend, Rome wasn't built in a day. I am into the digital world since 2007 and doing google AdSense, affiliate marketing, SEO services, working as a partner in a development agency and many other offline investments.

Mentioned ways are 100% correct and possible, but you need the patience to make money online.

hardip2057, Aug 16, 2022 IP
    cronik and jrbiz like this.
  2. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earning money online is easy if you know some tricks otherwise, it can be challenging.

People also earn from article writing. It is hard work, but with practice, it becomes easy.

kunnusingh, Aug 17, 2022 IP
  3. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with you, but the content writing job will be challenging soon as AI replaces the writers. I recently used a few AI tools, which work great. No need to hire writers. Just spend $30-35 monthly and get unlimited articles. Articles look handy written, easy to read, 100% meaningful even getting ranked in the top 30 positions.

I heard that coding would be replaced by AI & ML soon. So there is no need to write code; build some robots that will work for you.

hardip2057, Aug 17, 2022 IP
  4. sveind2

sveind2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to earn money on the Internet is in my opinion Affiliate marketing you will not earn millions, but you will always earn a few dollars

sveind2, Aug 29, 2022 IP
  5. Asim Fayed

Asim Fayed Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a lot of ways to make money online right now. Nowadays, this generation is more on digital.
    Personally I used to make a lot of money through Blogging, try to explore on blogging coz right now the demand of bloggers and digital sidelines are getting hype.
    Source :
    https://fenerbahceplus.com/make-money-blogging-india/
    https://www.shoutmeloud.com/blogging

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Asim Fayed, Sep 11, 2022 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selling digital products and being an affiliate still works. You can start your own blog and use free marketing strategies like Youtube, podcasting, and forum marketing to start getting traffic back to your website. Being a freelancer is profitable. Sites like Freelancer and Fiverr are good for earning income.

Randall Magwood, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  7. Pakuslot

Pakuslot Peon

Best Answers:
    thx for the idea
    i will develop my site to meet the requirement
    pakuslot RTP live slot online

Pakuslot, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  8. Johngrg1121

Johngrg1121 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are literally numerous ways to make money online. While many options require much effort to create a viable income, there are several easy options like blogging, affiliate marketing, YouTube, etc. you need to have content for marketing.

https://aptblogger.com/how-to-make-money-online/

Johngrg1121, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  9. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed, there are so many ways to make money online! One way is to transcribe audio or video files into text. Another option is to dropship products, which means you would be responsible for shipping the products that you sell. A third option is to offer online tutoring services.

Each of these methods has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Transcribing can be a good way to make money if you have good typing skills and are able to listen carefully. Dropshipping can be a great way to start your own business with very little up-front investment, and online tutoring can be lucrative if you are knowledgeable in a particular subject area.

Edna Welburg, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  10. SteffenK

SteffenK Peon

Best Answers:
    There are literally numerous ways to make money online. While many options require much effort to create a viable income, there are several easy options like blogging, affiliate marketing, YouTube, etc. you need to have content for marketing.
    I earn money by renting advertising space.

SteffenK, Oct 13, 2022 IP
  11. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you rent advertising space?

newbie191, Oct 21, 2022 IP
  12. James Peddie

James Peddie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With a lot of information over the internet one gets very confused which sites or platforms that are legit.
    Talking from the experience I've been searching almost for three years. Testing almost every site but in the end,
    I realize that the best way to make money online is to have your own blog or website with good content.
    Then send traffic to your blog, but the BIG question is how do you find traffic?

James Peddie, Nov 3, 2022 IP
  13. rin24

rin24 Member

Best Answers:
    this + many are just contently searching and reading methods but never start and implement, choose a niche and focus on it

rin24, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  14. Yasir Gasim

Yasir Gasim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest this plan
    Landing page → Free download Ebook → Offer

The Visitor will go to your landing page and then he will be able to download a free book by adding his email address. Then he will go to the offer page where he can decide if he wants to buy the product or not. In either ways you will have his email address in your list so you can send him other offers later.

1. you need to have a very good high quality product
    2. you need a landing page builder, i suggest you start with the free Getresponse landing page creator
    3. You will need a place to advertise. Facebook ads are great in targeting visitors from specific countries, gender and ages but its a bit expensive

Yasir Gasim, Nov 15, 2022 IP
  15. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can try PicturePunches. It's a memes site that users can earn from. Very easy and fun.
    Google it to learn more.

FarrisFahad, Nov 15, 2022 IP
  16. Laimar66

Laimar66 Peon

Best Answers:
    Where your skills and experience can be invested by providing services in areas such as graphic design, writing, programming, virtual assistance, and more. Explore the freelance economy with platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or TaskRabbit, where you can find clients and projects dedicated to your talents.

Laimar66, Jul 16, 2023 IP
  17. Rabisu

Rabisu Peon

Best Answers:
    google adsense hmm..

Rabisu, Jul 16, 2023 IP
  18. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense used to pay well about 15 years ago. These days its better to build up your traffic then host your own ads. Chasing SEO rankings is also very time consuming and of limited benefit. Better off to get affiliate memberships and drive traffic to your site through tiktok. Unfortunately, Google and Facebook don't share their revenue anymore. They just throw a couple crumbs at you to keep you around.

phoenixtropicals, Aug 7, 2023 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.