1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

youtube channel problem. Please help.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by afaufio, Jul 31, 2022.

Hi, can you help me with my youtube channel. My content is the best on the cure of a disease by the traditional chinese medicine. This disease is not curable by the convencional medicine but it is by the chinese medicine and i am a practitioner. In the begining i hired someone in fiverr to get qualified. I really didn´t know that was a mistake and they told it was according to the rules. Anyway i was not banned of the monetization nor youtube but the views are so low. Also i have two playlists in different languages and i don´t know if this is bad for the channel. I´m lost. I don´t know what is wrong. I also have amazing comments and they are not bought; they are from people that started to follow my advices and got amazing results and people that enrolled in my mentoring program and got cured. Anyway my goal was to make money from youtube and what i see is that the channel that say what everybody already know have thousands of views, my channel has the best content and approach the subject in a real deep way and very little views. I´m writing a book that it´s gonna be relased in October i hope in Amazon and other platforms but the youtube is a mess. I need to get help and don´t know where. I have public Of Portuguese language and English Language. Desperated with this channel. I don´t know if it´s better to delete it and start everything from scratch and correctly. Can you guys give some advice and opinions about what can be happening ? Many of my videos are well ranked; little views.

Desperated.

Thanks in advance.

Mod Note: this is a discussion thread and not a Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2022
    afaufio, Jul 31, 2022 IP
  2. roald002

roald002 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to do it all the time on youtube but it's true there is a mess I heard that a lot of people did not get money, for example for videos and if you do not come out there, try on twitch but you can only do live there but I think you would have a large audience

roald002, Aug 7, 2022 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It is my belief that it is not easy to set up a small business online and expect quick results. Are you indexed on search engines for the particular diseases for which you have medication available. Are these diseases wide spread? You need to find ways to publicize your business name and product names which won't be easy.

Smyrl, Aug 10, 2022 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont delete the channel continue with it .Also create a new channel maybe it will perform better .Also why you depend only on youtube ?
    Start a blog and write articles ,create short videos and each video upload it on pinterest ,tiktok ,yt shorts ,fb reels etc .In online business its better to not put all your eggs in one single basket

Spartan14, Aug 12, 2022 IP
  5. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer. I don´t expect quick results. I just was expecting a bit better than i´m doing. NOTE: I don´t use medication to treat people. It´s diet, acupuncture and herbs. I don´t sell anything. Just the appointments. I already have patients from 42 countries and that part is not bad. Soon i will have my book for sale.

afaufio, Aug 15, 2022 IP
  6. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Spartan. Your answer is really good and i thank you a lot by it. It´s very constructive and very kind. I already have a blog but to be honest it still have a very litlle number of articles. I will follow your advices. I was specially interested on youtube because i see many people achieving huge numbers of views. I would like to get there.

Hugs and thanks

afaufio, Aug 15, 2022 IP
  7. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Neat, It sounds like you are doing well with your start up.

The group I know that did extremely well with their online business started out as a small mom and pop store. Over time they added mail order catalog, later bought an 18 wheeler and took their items to shows all over the US and ultimately started an online site selling their items online while keeping all facets of their business operational.

Smyrl, Aug 15, 2022 IP
  8. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take clips with highlights or very quick useful info and make YouTube shorts. Don't be afraid to advertise a little if you have some spare $$ to spend.

When it comes to health, blogs do incredibly well if you're knowledgeable enough to produce written content that goes into great detail. Make sure your blog posts are optimized, and also grow on Facebook and Instagram. You can start a subreddit related to the health condition you're able to treat or cure and educate people all over the world who may be suffering from this illness.

Don't let the lack of views discourage you, as you grow your brand's social and search presence, your audience will grow and people will go back to view your old content.

cronik, Aug 16, 2022 IP
  9. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try making shorts and make those searchable with proper keywords. Shorts are more watched than long videos.

knowledgeherald, Aug 24, 2022 IP
  10. torkel4

torkel4 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you remove the canal, you will give up and later you will be angry that I did not try, do it all the time you will be able to go further

torkel4, Aug 28, 2022 IP
  11. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, hard work and regularity are the main pillars to succeed on YouTube. Do not copy/paste videos of others even though it is of CC nature.

knowledgeherald, Sep 5, 2022 IP
  12. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you using TubeBuddy and VidIQ as a part of your Youtube marketing strategy? Maybe you're targeting keywords no one is searching for, or that may be high in competition. I would use these tools to see what people are exactly looking for, then target those low competition keywords to reach these people.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 26, 2022 IP
  13. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you need to focus on any one niche and then try to publish video content in the day time.

zainsultan, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  14. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi afaufio
    No need to delete the channel. There are lots of creators on YouTube who post content on a regular basis or weekly basis and earned well from it. YouTube is a big giant in the video industry for a long. There are lots of guidelines for posting and creating content and we have to follow the guidelines if we need long-term business from it.
    There are many creators who did the same mistake as you are going to (delete the channel). Nobody can get famous in a day or week or sometimes it all just happens in a few seconds (we often called it luck).
    There are some people on YouTube who were creating and posting content on YouTube for years and start earning from it a few months back. So you have to be patient.

You can not say you have the best content on your channel, everyone doing their job and trying their best. So let it be on your users.

It all depends on the algorithms working on the backend. But you can increase it on your own by following these simple steps
    1. Choose the catchy Title that attracts more people (should be relevant and short, don't forget to insert the main keyword)
    2. Always write an effective description of what you are going to share in your video
    3. Add TimeSpend (the best feature to rank for particular keywords)
    4. Leverage Tags (Keywords)
    5. Thumbnail- one of the most important factors for CTR or clicks
    6. Don't forget to share the video on your Social Media
    7. Also, share the video URL with your friend circle and ask them to share it further
    8. In the end, ask viewers for posting comments and take time to respond to all the viewers who commented (in the starting it is easy to respond to every user but once you'll start getting more and more comments then answer their questions in the next video).

Have you checked the search volume of the keywords you are ranking for the particular videos?

Sumit_Singh, Oct 11, 2022 IP