1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MUST SEE: Minimal Logo Design that Brings Results!

Discussion in 'Design' started by untitledstudios, Jun 15, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I create timeless designs that bring results. Got a new idea or want to rebrand your business? I will create a logo design that conveys your brand values and helps you get noticed and get new customers.

My design pays for itself. Ask yourself:

-How much is a single client worth to me?
    -How much does attracting an investor worth to me?
    -How will a cheap $10 logo help me stand out in a crowded industry?
    -How much will I save on rebranding down the line?
    -How much is the face of my business (my logo/brand) worth to me down the line?

Why you should try my services:

Save money on marketing: Marketing is like pushing a big square block through the desert. Good branding turns this block into a round sphere. Allowing you to reach your goals much easier.
    Get more customers & connect with your audience: For 15 years I helped businesses connect with the right audience through effective design.
    Designs That Will Last For Years: My designs stand the test of time because they are minimal. My clients are able to use these designs on any type of media without problems for years.
    Great Value + Savings: Clients paid $xx,xxx - $xxx,xxx for my services to help brand their products and startups. Here's a chance to get a taste of the same quality for a fraction of a fraction.

Price:
    3 Concepts $799 $145
    1 Concept $499 $99

Payment via Crypto, Paypal, or Revolut. Only taking on a few new clients.

What's included?
    -Full rights
    -Original fully scalable file (.AI)
    -PNG / JPEG files

Case Studies (most of my client work is under NDA, so I'll share some of my most recent work for my own brands):

[​IMG]
    P.S.: Most of these brands above are for sale. You can visit the name + .com for more info.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Design social media:

Dribble: https://dribbble.com/499Logos/
    Behance: https://www.behance.net/499logos

Get in Touch With Me

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    untitledstudios, Jun 15, 2022 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. untitledstudios

untitledstudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers: