1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Free Organic Traffic Checker addon or extension?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Johnriver743, Aug 2, 2022.

I wants to know about addons or extensions for Chrome and firefox browsers only for Organic Traffic checker?
    I need Free extension to check organic traffic accurate results for my site.
    Is there any Free option available?

Johnriver743, Aug 2, 2022 IP
  2. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    There are many paid checkers, but if you want free one - you may use one of the most popular - Google Analytics. The platform provides extensive reports that you can use to track traffic sources and user behavior on your site.

MargoFarrel, Aug 9, 2022 IP
  3. CheapestContent

CheapestContent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is some of the free extension for organic traffic checking :
    1. Similarweb extension : Shows organic search data, including keyword rankings and backlink data, for the page you're on.
    2. SERPstat SEO Extension: Shows organic search data, including keyword rankings and backlink data, for the page you're on.
    3. SEOquake: Provides on-page SEO analysis, including keyword density and internal/external link analysis.
    These extensions can provide valuable insights into your organic search traffic and help you understand your search visibility and performance.

CheapestContent, Jan 30, 2023 IP