1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could anyone suggest me?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SerenaJones, Jul 18, 2022.

I happened to read the blog Marketing Your Business Through the Best SEO Company in Dubai which was quite informative. It shows the significance of SEO marketing in the current digital marketing world. It explains how important it is to hire a competent SEO agency to ensure the best results. Being set up a new business of an HR consultancies company in Dubai, I would just try to do some SEO services. Could anyone give me some suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2022
    SerenaJones, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    SEO has been important for two decades now so don't get sucked into people making out it's anything new. What changes is the "how" and that will differ from company to company. A lot of the advice that you'll find is for online only businesses while yours is in the "real world".

I recommend that you have an understanding of the main concepts before you start talking to agencies. It's really easy to get sucked into the bullshit. For instance, "web 2.0" was a method that looked at link building via directories and social sites that allowed you links. Link Building services were everywhere and people's sites were spammed all over the place and businesses were later penalised by the search engines or outranked in the search engine results by the profiles.

Whoever built your company website should have made it "best practice" for the "on page" side of SEO but it wouldn't hurt to ask them what they've actually factored in. Then you can go to https://search.google.com/search-console/about and register your site and see the feedback from Google - that may shape your initial SEO activity. You don't necessarily need to know how to fix things, but you'll know what needs to be fixed - but if you want to dive in ask here and see if our forum members can point you in the right direction.

Then you have your own business style. I quite like using services where I can sit down with people and have an actual conversation. Zoom makes that a bit easier to do it virtually, but you'll know how comfortable you are doing business with people you'll never be able to meet versus a company in your own city.

sarahk, Jul 18, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the money might be better spent in facebook/twitter marketing. SEO is a long process with no guarantees, and now google seems to be changing their search algorithms every month or so. So whatever SEO was working till last month, might not work this month...

JEET, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  4. SerenaJones

SerenaJones Peon

Best Answers:

Dear Sarahk,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful and clear response. I will take each tip and work on it. Really appreciate your efforts!
    Regards,

Serena

Thanks Jeet! It was a new piece of information for me! Let me try to explore more of Facebook/Twitter marketing. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2022
    SerenaJones, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  5. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    If you are planning long-term activities in a given field, it is always worth investing in SEO. You have to wait a long time for the results, but in our opinion it is a necessity if you want to appear in a given field.

Gamerseo, Jul 19, 2022 IP
    Oso Optimized likes this.
  6. SerenaJones

SerenaJones Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Gamerseo!

SerenaJones, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  7. usama Bhai

usama Bhai Member

Best Answers:
    abv
    Definately

usama Bhai, Jul 21, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is still valid and very important. If your SEO doesn't read, keep up with the algorithms changes, do regular rank checks on your chosen keyword choices, you WILL lose your ranking.

Oso Optimized, Jul 21, 2022 IP
  9. AyaanAg

AyaanAg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search engine optimization is indeed crucial for any business. You should try first with local SEO and then target higher. The competition is high and you need to think accordingly.

AyaanAg, Jul 25, 2022 IP
  10. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously, SEO is very crucial for any new business. It won't improve your business overnight but it will help you to run your business in the long term. Most times I hire from the marketplace for SEO. but in your case you it's a real agency.
    Well, I never hired an agency because for some reasons
    1. Too expensive. I found most SEO agencies charge too much money.
    2. No Guarantee: None of the agency or SEO people can guarantee you to improve your business as SEO is a process.
    3. Scam: If you buy SEO service from an agency, you should be sure they won't scam you.
    My honest suggestion is to hire some people from the marketplace. It will save you money but you have to spend time communicating with them to find a good SEO person.

Wan Bo, Jul 25, 2022 IP
  11. YoshimotoTo

YoshimotoTo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can learn Seo better to understand or you can use agency or other Seo tools.

YoshimotoTo, Aug 1, 2022 IP