1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cryptocurrency Increasing Popularity

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by robertbanking, Nov 7, 2021.

Hello,

I am increasingly interested in the rise in popularity of Cryptocurrency, i believe in the future banks may become obsolete. We may be able to conduct our finances in a totally different way which is very exciting.

I am very interested in researching the possibility of starting my own Cryptocurrency mining company. Can anyone kindly please advice how i could start to learn the skills required? What kind of technology or software would i kindly need please to progress with this?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Have a great Sunday!

robertbanking, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Throwback post!

There's tons of information out there about the rise of mining and its collapse. My son has been updating me for years. You probably won't find much here but there is a lot of info available if you spend some time searching. The big considerations are the cost of warehousing, of electricity, and of graphic cards.

To get the image below I googled "crypto mining rig" and the first page had ads for "beginner rigs". Don't buy them until you've done tons & tons of research.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  3. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much sarahk, with the image you provided it has made me reconsider. It seems a much harder business to start than i first thought.

I appreciate your input though, its kind of you.

robertbanking, Nov 8, 2021 IP
  4. PozziBros

PozziBros Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a huge Ponzi scheme. You can earn on it, but you should fix the profit on time. And no one knows when the dump will happen.

PozziBros, Nov 18, 2021 IP
  5. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can still invest and earn via staking your Cpyto.

Zone06, Nov 19, 2021 IP
  6. Shaktimi

Shaktimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I quite agree with you that cryptocurrency nowadays is extremely popular. However, I can assure you that crypto is a very risky and volatile asset. If you want to start off your own mining company then you have to buy plenty of equipment in order to have an ability to start mining btc for example.
    Today, prices are so high, because not only mining affect the market of graphic processors. Also, it's affected by the coronavirus and the crisis of semiconductors, that's why graphic processors today are extremely expensive. Anyway, if you have already decided to dive into this activity, then you can do it. There are no bad or good times in case of crypto, it's in demand all the time.

Shaktimi, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The funny thing is that we have been hearing about "cryptocurrency" and "bitcoin" for so long, it is easy to think that crypto is an established, mainstream financial system. It is, in fact, a murky, unregulated and anonymous venture. It also is completely outside of most legal authorities' reach. Traditional financial systems are at least regulated by government and also subject to court jurisdictions. That means that a participant, at any level, has some protection and recourse if wronged. Note that even in regulated banking, there is fraud, embezzlement, bankruptcies and more that hurt individuals and companies. With crypto, no oversight or protection exists at this time. It's very nature is secretive and anonymous. That means that anything can happen at any time (and it does) and a participant is at the complete mercy of the people running that platform.

Most investment is gambling and crypto, imo, is one of the more risky gambling avenues someone can take.

jrbiz, Dec 14, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You know Mr. Wonderful was an outspoken opponent of bitcoin, but then he changed his mind:

I agree though, it is similar to gambling. Really boils down to how much risk you are willing to take.

qwikad.com, Dec 14, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pomp changing his mind about BTC is not possible. This guy is one of the earliest and in fact, he is one of the persons who support Bitcoin DEFI projects such as SOVRYN.

etc, Dec 20, 2021 IP
  10. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have a bunch of different choices when it comes to this, as more and more people are focusing right on cryptocurrencies. Not something that is in my interest field, but I know that I always get spammed with a lot of tutorials, blogs, and even social media profiles that show you some skills in this aspect, so go around the internet and you will find what you need.

VortexAlpha, Dec 29, 2021 IP
  11. okchacha

okchacha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course, crypto will gain popularity, because it really is extremely convenient thing! If there is something to store your savings in, then only in cryptocurrency, especially when you can do it in a smart way. I am referring to the recent release of DynaSets by SingularityDAO. It was an unexpected gift for my birthday, because it's the only thing I've been waiting for really hard as a long-time investor. In case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, it's in a nutshell the best way to keep your savings from inflation and exchange rate volatility.

okchacha, Jul 5, 2022 IP
  12. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    unfortunately isnt not what is happening so far. we are in a bear market. even if we shill all day with the tokens we hold, its no use for there is are recession.

Isnt Singular already on ADA?

etc, Jul 5, 2022 IP
  13. salvados guira

salvados guira Peon

Best Answers:
    despite the decline in cryptocurrencies, I believe in this virtual currency that will change the lives of millions of people around the world.

salvados guira, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  14. salvados guira

salvados guira Peon

Best Answers:
    the best advice I can give you and invest money you are losing to avoid being disappointed or taking too much care of your investment

salvados guira, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  15. Aaron Joshua

Aaron Joshua Peon

Best Answers:
    My best advice to you is to invest what you can afford to lose and have more knowledge when it comes to cryptocurrency
    Go to this website to learn more about cryptocurrency https://cryptoknights.online/

Aaron Joshua, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  16. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With the financial crisis today, it's best to diversify investment. But BTC and some top altcoins.

Don't let your banks hold your cash! You may not be able to withdraw your money in the end.

etc, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at my post from about a year ago, I simply want to add three letters to sum things up: "FTX" :)

jrbiz, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  18. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Economy is not your strongest point. Banks support and promote the system, Industry cannot work without banks. Banks give credits and set up credit lines crypto does none of that. Ok If you are big enough you can get credit. In Stalking you give credit to others.

arnego2, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  19. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    banks will limit your acess to your funds. and your cash will lose purchasing power.

etc, Dec 1, 2022 IP