1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bought a Godaddy domain but no SSL

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by MarketExpert, Jul 4, 2022.

MarketExpert, Jul 4, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to talk with hosting provider .... If you are using Godaddy then i want to aware you because my experience is very bad with Godaddy, If you will contact them regarding any issue always his support have one common reply "Need to upgrade your package".

In short you have to initiate SSL certificate for your domain. Now a days many hosting provider give SSL certificate with hosting package because its very important if you want good result online but not sure about Godaddy. Just contact your hosting provider and ask for SSL issue.

seomanualsubmission, Jul 4, 2022 IP
  3. tech-guyz

tech-guyz Member

Best Answers:
    What type of hosting do you have?

In a VPS or dedicated server you have to create the SSL within your SSL/TLS. In there you will have the option to generate a free SSL or purchase an Alpha SSL or other. It's fairly simple to do but you may need some direction from your host support.

If you have shared hosting, you just do a search in Cpanel for, Let's Encrypt SSL and go through the wizard to secure your site with an SSL.

It can be a little confusing, but your host provider should be either to do it for you or walk you through it.

NOTE: If you do the shared hosting wizard it will show that your site is secure in Windows but you may need to add a redirect in your .htaccess to go to the https - yourwebsite which your hosting provider can probably do for you as well.

I hope that helps.

tech-guyz, Jul 4, 2022 IP