1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you use push notifications to improve your conversions?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Arnaldo Casadiego, Nov 14, 2020.

Hey guys, I am new to the forum but I love all the information that is shared here!

I have a site where I sell my courses for Freelancer work and I am implementing a new Push Notifications tool that has increased my usual conversion%. I know there are some tools on the market but I have found that this one has some good options to develop and that it could work for you and so I want to share a little information about it.

One of the features that I like the most is that you can customize and segment notifications and this is great for Clickbank or Jvzoo offers where we know that images and designs are very important when selling! To segment notifications, users when entering your website are shown a notice where they are asked to select the topic they like the most or the topics where they are most interested, this is great. In addition to this, you can automate the entire process and make integrations with multiple payment platforms, ecommerce, blog, wordpress, etc ...

I definitely recommend you give it a try, the platform is called Indigitall https://indigitall.com/

I hope that my first post is very useful for you, if you have things to recommend I would love to see your comments! :cool:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Arnaldo Casadiego, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  2. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a business owner, it's important to consider all possible means of increasing your conversions. For many business owners, this means using push notifications.

Push notifications are messages that are sent to a user's phone or computer when an event occurs, such as a new message or email, or when a website is updated.

Push notifications can be a great way to improve your website's conversion rate, as they allow you to immediately notify users of new products, sales, or other important information.

When used correctly, push notifications can be an extremely effective way to improve your website's conversion rate. However, it's important to make sure that your notifications are well-timed and relevant to your users.

If you're not currently using push notifications to improve your website's conversion rate, you should consider giving them a try.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  3. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Push notifications are quite good I guess, but if you want to engage the customers and increase the conversion, then push's aren't enough unfortuately.

There must be a real marketing strategy which implies push notifications, but also it should imply mailing, distribution of reminders, information about discounts and so on. I think only in this case your marketing strategy will work on full and it will help you to increase sales.

Paincrusher, Jun 25, 2022 IP
  4. GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Had earlier thought of having Push Notifications but it seems many people don't like it. I personally get irritated when I get promos/marketing push notifications on my mobile as after keeping mobile away for an hour gets me about say 7-10 push notifications! yes in just 1 hour!

I even had a casual chat with my acquaintances and many had the same purview.

So marketing push notifications might get your audience irritated. Maybe once in a while is fine or if you have a limited kind of a deal which is not frequent then I guess it'd be ok.

GokuDBZ, Jun 27, 2022 IP