1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best and cheapest way to advertise a product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Johnny2010, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Sanders19

Sanders19 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think i know what you mean by cheap traffic,
    U can do reddit,quora,forums,u can reach out to someone on ig to promote your product for like 65 a post and drive not just sales but to follow you as well. after a while you can promote some type of product that is free to build credibility and trust. Once they see your value you should the promote a paid product. Ask them as well for their email adress to keep marketing future products and build an email list. You can use mailchip,aweber,and getresponse for this. Watch on youtube how to use these tools.
    once you have more money you can setup some facebook ads,google or youtube this as well. basic outline is to create a business fb page,go to ads manager,create campaign and setup the targeting and daily budget.

Sanders19, Feb 26, 2022 IP
  2. DigitalDhwani

DigitalDhwani Member

Best Answers:
    Word of mouth, social media, advertise in a way that people connect emotionally to it and you can sell your product that way. These are some techniques i feel are the best and cheapest ways to advertise your product.

DigitalDhwani, Mar 3, 2022 IP
  3. aylajohn

aylajohn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think SEO is the best way to boost your business.

aylajohn, Mar 7, 2022 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well in general the cheapest traffic its not good as you get bot traffic ,nontargeted traffic etc .The good traffoc sources are bing ads ,facebook ads ,google ads etc

Spartan14, Mar 8, 2022 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And you think SEO is cheapest way ???
    If you are professional contents writer according to keywords, Good webmasters networks to get multiple reputed/good DA links from your niche market, Marketing expert, Social media expert, how to generate lead expert, search engine optimization expert (On page and off page), contents marketing expert and many more related services experts ... then yes its very cheapest way.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 12, 2022 IP
    Platokart likes this.
  6. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can work with bloggers in social media and send your product to them to get a review. Personally I've bought many products basing on bloggers' recommendations.

Platokart, Mar 13, 2022 IP
  7. brandonwood

brandonwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is at the top of the list now a day's.

brandonwood, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  8. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider your audience, but these are the platforms I would pay to advertise on: reddit, pinterest, facebook, instagram, tiktok. Video ads are best!!

cronik, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  9. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh boy, this one is the universal question "putting 2 and 2 that don't go together." :)
    Idk why we all want the best things, but if possible, to get them for free :D
    Best and cheapest don't go together, sadly, but in your case, you find a thing where the best and cheapest go together in a way.
    Let me explain to you.
    We all want to make a profit and make as much as possible and as fast as possible with sales.
    So if you test paid traffic with your product, let's say your product brings you $80 while costing you $50 to advertise to get a sale, making it a $30 profit.
    So the best would be to invest and reinvest all the profit over and over and over... Even though that is not the cheapest method financially but probably less time-consuming, you save there and make the most profit in the long run.
    This is the best, cheapest, and most profitable method. If this works for you, then go for that one.

On the other hand, if you are looking for methods that don't involve paid traffic, research your niche correctly and find the best approach.
    Being here asking this question shows me that you didn't do your homework and didn't do your niche research properly.
    And I should assume the reason you are in that problem is because you don't know how to do proper niche research.
    If this is the case, you should focus first on learning that.

Deos, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  10. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Banners and bloggers... 2 B's =)

At least, i use these methods permanently when I require to advertise something that will promote my business. If I see the loss in traffic, I either apply to bloggers and order an advertisement or I just create new banners which I place on other websites, buying the right on advertisements. So, maybe it's not difficult but it's time-consuming anyway. You have to calculate the time you can devote to the creation of advertisements, because it's crucial, it will affect your further sucess I bet.

Paincrusher, Jun 25, 2022 IP
  11. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the cheapest way is Social Media. Nowadays bloggers have really big influence on people's thoughts! Think about it!

MargoFarrel, Jul 20, 2022 IP