1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with GSC indexing

Discussion in 'Google' started by jaguar34, Feb 21, 2022.

The sitemap on my website got read on 11-Feb but today at 21-feb the article is still not showing in Google Search Console. Is there still the problem with Google indexing as some youtubers were saying last year?

jaguar34, Feb 21, 2022 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes they just choose not to index a page. I have over 500 indexed pages on my personal website. One (similar to the others) I put online a few months ago, and it's still not indexed. Most of my pages are indexed within a few days.

Jim4767, Feb 22, 2022 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. Victoria Violet

Victoria Violet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am facing the same issue with this phone number generator website. It's about more than 25 days but i am still facing indexing issue. I have also added the links in Google search console but till not it is not index.

Victoria Violet, Mar 2, 2022 IP
  4. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Update on my post above. After nearly 4 months Google decided to index that page I referred to. Usually my new pages are indexed within the first week or less.

Jim4767, Mar 14, 2022 IP
  5. Drand2000

Drand2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes Google works strangely, and even if everything is perfect for you, it may just skip this page.

Drand2000, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  6. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A few ways to speed up the indexing process:
    1. Use indexing services, I wouldn't use them on my money site but only deal with those who provide free trials as the vast majority of them is scum.
    2. Post on reddit, that will speed up indexing.
    3. Twitter and FB... for me, they don't help but some people claim, especially twitter, help indexing.
    4. Build a few decent links to those posts.

praetserge, Jun 4, 2022 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you recommend some subreddits that allows promoting multi-niche blog?

jaguar34, Jun 4, 2022 IP
  8. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can even post in r/worldnews.
    for anything... r/promote, r/shamelessplug... just a few examples.

praetserge, Jun 5, 2022 IP
  9. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    If a website doesn't have any backlinks, indexing the page may take a while. Google indexes pages much faster if the page has backlinks.

Gamerseo, Jun 5, 2022 IP
  10. HilaryDilana55

HilaryDilana55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that there is a possibility to fix this problem

HilaryDilana55, Jun 7, 2022 IP
  11. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with Reddit. If you use it primarily to post links, without being a meaningful participant, you'll get quickly banned.

Jim4767, Jun 12, 2022 IP
  12. Kianihosting

Kianihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked that the title and description of the pages in question are in order?
    I'm of course speaking of the metadata of the pages. :)

Kianihosting, Jun 22, 2022 IP
  13. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    GSC indexing is a way to allow the database engine to use indexes for various types of queries. GSC (Global Search Catalog) is an internal table that contains information about all the objects in your database, including tables and indexes. The GSC indexing feature allows you to define how indexes are used by SQL Server. You can choose between three different options: Use all available indexes on each query – This option uses all available indexes when performing a query against any object in your database. If there are no relevant indexes, then this option will not perform any additional processing and will return the same results.

GSC is an indexing system for the Google search engine. It was created by Google and is used to speed up searches by reducing the amount of data that needs to be stored in the index. The problem with GSC is that it uses a very small number of words as its base, which means that if you have a lot of pages on your site, they will all get indexed using only those few words. If you are doing some kind of keyword stuffing or trying to optimize your site for one particular keyword, this can be very bad news because most likely there will not be any other keywords related to it at all.

brack nelson, Aug 22, 2022 IP
  14. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes SEs take longer than usual to index a webpage and sometimes they don't. If you have made an indexing request from the GSC and the page got crawled but not indexed by the search engine, try to build some quality backlinks for the same and the chances are higher to get indexed faster.
    I had some blogs on my website but didn't index by Google for a long. I tried to figure out what was actually going wrong but I didn't find anything. Then, I again made an indexing request from GSC and build some links to those blogs and they got indexed by Google within 3-4 days.
    You can also try this to index your blogs.
    NOTE: Before doing anything, just fix the blog errors first like, loading speed, mobile friendliness, plagiarism check etc.

Sumit_Singh, Aug 22, 2022 IP
  15. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google is still having issues with indexing. Bing and Yahoo have the Index Now option, but Google thinks they're too good for it for now. You can use Googles API for indexing, but it's a questionable move. There have been reports that the indexed content gets deindexed at a later date, if you used the API.

kjh-08, Nov 14, 2022 IP
  16. Victoria Violet

Victoria Violet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now facing this issue again. Links are not indexing again properly.

Victoria Violet, Nov 15, 2022 IP
  17. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For anyone wanting to learn more about indexing, look up Carolyn's YT channel "Crawl or No Crawl". She's the only one I know of, that does as much testing with indexing as she does.

kjh-08, Nov 15, 2022 IP