1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does guest posting for backlinks really work?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by asifseowork, May 16, 2022.

Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways to build backlinks that can help boost your domain authority. Writing guest posts on other websites will always prove beneficial if you want to improve your SERP rankings, especially for new websites.

asifseowork, May 16, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i dont understand your post .Firstly you ask in your title if guest post for backlinks are important ,then in the thread you explain that how guest post are important for backlinks

Spartan14, May 16, 2022 IP
  3. DollarMe

DollarMe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest Postings is one of the best effective ways to improve your websites traffic, authority and create backlinks.
    Is a simple and a strong way to achieve your target audience and have backlinks for your website.

DollarMe, May 17, 2022 IP
  4. asifseowork

asifseowork Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get Quality Do-Follow Backlinks DA/DR 60-90+ C0ntact me info.nhmseo (at the rate gmail.com)

asifseowork, May 17, 2022 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you asking something or want to share something. If you want to share something then explain it in detail. Don't just post spam.

Sumit_Singh, May 17, 2022 IP
  6. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is a popular way to get links from other websites. Many people believe that guest posting will help them rank higher in search engine results pages (SERP). However, does guest posting really work?

Guest posting can be a great way to build relationships with other bloggers and webmasters. When you guest post for another website, not only are you sharing your content, but you're also introducing yourself as an expert in your field. This can help you build trust and credibility with the site owner.

However, guest blogging won't automatically result in better rankings. It's important to write quality blog posts that are relevant to the site you're guest blogging for. Additionally, make sure to include links back to your own website and blog in your articles. If done correctly, guest blogging can be a valuable way to increase traffic and brand awareness.

myreseller home, Jun 1, 2022 IP
  7. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Of course. There are even sites where you can publish your entry for free.

Gamerseo, Jun 1, 2022 IP
  8. binax.cloud

binax.cloud Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not rely only on one of the way, use all methods in the mix

binax.cloud, Jun 2, 2022 IP
  9. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This only works if, IF websites using posting strategies are themselves 'in demand services' - commonly most aren't wanted and if something isn't wanted, it won't do well. There's 4 things needed for a website to work:

1. Sufficient demand (popularity)
    2. Huge amount of content (the attractor)
    3. The right promotion methods
    4. Enough placement opportunities.

most fail on the first and they don't learn from it. The idea is the No1 thing that has to be right or the entire thing is a non starter, but there aren't enough platforms to advertise on for free anymore, and any established blog won't let you in to their creation for free, and since their business is paid advertising, you need to pay or have something worthy to offer them in return.

Problem is when people do have a semi-decent idea, they then fail to create enough content, thus there's little reason to visit these sites.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
    Event King, Dec 5, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  10. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In my experience, guest posting for backlinks can be a bit like fishing – sometimes you reel in a big catch, and other times you're left with an empty hook. It definitely works, but it's not a guaranteed success every time.

I've had some guest posts that brought in a flood of traffic and boosted my website's authority, while others websites seemed to disappear into the internet abyss. The key is to choose reputable websites in your niche, create high-quality content that genuinely adds value, and build relationships with the site owners. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme, but with patience and persistence, guest posting can be a valuable part of your SEO strategy.

shellyboy911, Dec 7, 2023 IP
  11. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, you're talking apples and oranges - different website types will get different results, so nobody can afford to think in general terms because what works for a blog for instance, won't work for a travel guide site etc.
    Bad ideas and bad execution equals bad results - this is what happens when people copy others website ideas and promotion strategies. Forget authority and concentrate on attracting direct traffic - traffic is the product, but all this advice is useless as the web is too vast and ordinary websites won't make it, due to the copying nature and vastness of the web.

There's 600 million blogs out there, and god knows how many other website types exist, but I bet it's in the tens of thousands for every single website type. Most people then must use what they have in a different way to get results or think of a new idea.

You are selling affiliate tools and this doesn't work anymore. You can write quite well, I advise you get into blogging, but not promotion advice ok.

Event King, Dec 7, 2023 IP
  12. amelia2watson

amelia2watson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they really work.
    Good guest posting from high authority sites may results in good result for you.

https://baitcastingreelz.com/best-saltwater-baitcasting-reel/

amelia2watson, Dec 7, 2023 IP
  13. Liam8

Liam8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it works a lot it increase your Website DR & DA so your website Rank directly as I did for on of my website you can check it Here
    https://shadowapkfights.com/

Liam8, Jan 13, 2024 IP
  14. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there!

Guest posting can be an effective strategy for building backlinks, but its success largely depends on a few key factors.

First and foremost, the quality of the website where your guest post is published plays a crucial role. If you're able to secure a guest post on a reputable and authoritative website in your niche, it can be a valuable source of backlinks. These high-quality backlinks can boost your own site's credibility and improve your SEO efforts.

However, not all guest posting opportunities are created equal. Some websites, particularly those that are part of a Private Blog Network (PBN) or primarily exist for the sole purpose of hosting guest posts, can be less valuable or even harmful to your SEO. These domains might have lower authority and could potentially be considered "toxic links" by search engines.

So, it's crucial to do your due diligence when seeking out guest posting opportunities. Focus on websites that have a solid reputation in your niche, a good domain authority score, and a history of producing high-quality, non-spammy content. Avoid websites that seem to exist solely to host guest posts, as they may not provide the SEO benefits you're looking for and could potentially harm your rankings.

In a nutshell, guest posting can be a valuable tool in your SEO toolbox, but be selective and choose quality over quantity. It's all about building backlinks from trustworthy sources that genuinely add value to your website.

Mike

ms2134, Jan 31, 2024 IP
  15. Event King

Event King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I run a blog and get these stupid requests all the time, they don't get anything unless they pay me ££££. One day the world will learn that anything decent costs.

Event King, Feb 1, 2024 IP
  16. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yes... Been there and done that... I get those requests... It has to be reputable. If the website has a good rank, is of relevant niche etc etc then I don't mind paying for quality content... BUT, obviously it has to be relevant to both sides also.

ms2134, Feb 1, 2024 IP