1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest FaceBook Ye Olde Cover Banner $100!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Truffels_R_Us, May 21, 2022.

Hi everyone once again I have an 'interesting' competition this time...

I need a Large Banner style image, in High Res that I can use as a Group FaceBook Cover Banner and for other websites...

I will let the competition roll for a few days starting today, but if I see a design that rocks I will go for it as we need this quite soon...

The Brief: Title: "The Smugglers Cave
    - Black Powder Guild's Stores"
    Est'd 1605

In Old English/Smugglers/Pirate style font... we would like our Logo to be used as in the Guy Fawkes carrying the Barrel with lit Fuze but need him looking like a smuggler/pirate i.e. a change of Hat and jacket if possible. It is going to be a Banner for our Online Shop, Stores meaning the olde word for a shop... it needs to have a dark look/feel and have pirate and smugglers type stores i.e. Gunpowder Barrels with cross and skulls on them, Barrels of Rum also, old rifles and pistols and other old items you would expect a smuggler or pirate to smuggle or steal lying around propped up against a wall etc.

[​IMG] This is the Guy Fawkes figure with Gunpowder Barrel and Fuze burning so we would like to have him in the design but with a different headwear and maybe stripey pirate/smugglers shirt under the jacket...

I know you Guys & Girls will Smash this and come out with some amazing designs so I wish you all the Very Best with your Entries and Thank You in advance for Entering

Truffels_R_Us, May 21, 2022 IP
  2. Zero Design

Zero Design Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Zero Design, May 21, 2022 IP
    Truffels_R_Us likes this.
  3. Truffels_R_Us

Truffels_R_Us What We Do In Life - Echoes In Eternity!" Premium Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is excellent, as is the one I have been PM'd also! this is what I am looking for, maybe with an old lamp somewhere and other items around, in a possible cave for instance.

Truffels_R_Us, May 22, 2022 IP
  4. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

getdomain4u, May 22, 2022 IP
    Stefanov and Truffels_R_Us like this.
  5. Zero Design

Zero Design Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Zero Design, May 22, 2022 IP
  6. Truffels_R_Us

Truffels_R_Us What We Do In Life - Echoes In Eternity!" Premium Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many Thanks everyone, these are both Very Good! and pretty much what I was looking for and managed to describe (for once ).
    getdomain4u, for me has hit the mark the more with the brief as in looking out from a smuggler's cave so get4domain4u wins this one, however Zero Design, I like what you have done and the effort you have put into the second image (not too sure what is happening on the right hand side though?! maybe it is clearer in High resolution? so I would like to award a 2nd place consolation Prize, I will PM you... The Competition is Now Closed, Thank You to those of you who participated this time .

Truffels_R_Us, May 22, 2022 IP
    Zero Design and getdomain4u like this.
  7. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for choosing my Banner. Highly recommended A++ contest holder on DP!!

getdomain4u, May 22, 2022 IP