1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money From Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, May 21, 2022.

Hello you wonderful people, i do hope you are doing well and staying happy.

I am wanting to run a competition which will capture users emails on a landing page, i will be promoting through PPC marketing and media buying. I kindly wondered please how i could monetise my landing page further to recover some of the costs to capture these new emails please? Could i maybe put some co-registration offers on the webpage, offer a cheap e-book in relation to entering competitions please, just a way to try make extra revenue from the landing page. As the cost to capture the emails will be quite heavy to get the amount i need.

Thank you for any support you could give, i would be eternally thankful for any support. Take very good care and sending you lots of good wishes.

robertbanking, May 21, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What's your business plan?
    Why are you spending money to capture email addresses if you don't have a use for them lined up?

You can advertise on the page, send out special newsletters with offers, even sell the email addresses but every single one of those options risks alienating your new audience before you've even used them for your original business purpose.

sarahk, May 21, 2022 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well dont use only paid traffic as you can loose money ,work with both free and paid .Decide on the niche of your landing page and start being active on forums signature ,quora ,tiktok ,pibterest etc

Spartan14, May 21, 2022 IP
  4. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for responding, i truly appreciate all your replies, you have been wonderful. I appreciate the time you took to reply.

Sarahk i intend to run a cash prize competition to collect emails and will send out further freebie offers and competitions by email, hosted by other parties in the future and i will receive commissions from these if the users signup. However i wanted further ways to monetise these emails or use the landing page to collect emails in a better way. I appreciate you stating sell the emails or advertise on that page, thats really useful, thanks very much for your insights.

Spartan14 i really appreciate your advice thats very clever and sensible to use a mix of both free and paid, thats really useful.

Thank you very much for your support and do hope you have a lovely day. Sending you lots of good wishes and thanks for your help i am very grateful.

robertbanking, May 22, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Landing Page - the purpose of it is for people that get there "land" to complete a specific task that you want them to complete.

Simpler the task more chance for success as those people don't know you.

You don't put additional things there that is called distractions.

You want them to complete that main task, to be focused on that, and nothing to distract them from it. In this case, collecting emails.

When they completed the task successfully you take them to a "Thank you page" for a job well done and that is your first place of monetization.

On that thank you page you place some offers or Adsense or whatever you promoting under thank you message.

Then through email sequences with your autoresponder you, introduce yourself, give people value for joining to get their trust, and start promoting your offers to monetize the email list.

Deos, May 22, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.