1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How should i start seo for woocommerce site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nsjim, Apr 7, 2022.

Hi I have been to some seo companies and i got fooled several times, How can i do seo on woocommerce site by my own? Witch tool should i try ? how cAN I DO THINGS RIGHT? Please advise!

Nsjim, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  2. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    The most important thing is website optimization. Relevant content in turn, and finally getting backlinks.

Gamerseo, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  3. milesstone1

milesstone1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create Unique Product Descriptions. ...
    Optimize Page Titles
    Enable Breadcrumbs
    Make Site Navigation Simple. ...
    Keep Permalink URLs Short and Descriptive. ...
    Write Meta Descriptions. ...
    Add Alt Text to Images. ...
    Avoid and Consolidate Duplicate Content.

milesstone1, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  4. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO for a WooCommerce site is no different than SEO for any other site. You should start by doing your research to find the right keywords to target, then you can start optimizing your pages and posts for those keywords. You can also create a sitemap and submit it to Google, and add your website to Google Search Console so you can track your website's search engine visibility and rank.

myreseller home, May 6, 2022 IP
  5. Bluedig

Bluedig Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my Blueprint post -it will help you.

Bluedig, May 13, 2022 IP
  6. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with the above, it's exactly the same, my only question would be , does the site belong to yourself? If it does, then the above applies and you should be able to be do the above quite easily from the backend.

Harvey Wolf, May 14, 2022 IP
  7. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read Google's SEO Starter Guide.

Oso Optimized, May 14, 2022 IP
    TimHillSEO likes this.
  8. vishal singh

vishal singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Firstly you need to Organize your website structure by Page Segmentation and Page Layout.
    2. Make your Woo Commerce website mobile friendly and user friendly
    3. Once you done with your structure and design phase go with you content optimization, image optimization, URL Structure, Use Rich Snippets, Embedded Heading Tag in Content, Implement keywords after analyzing your competitor, once you done these do for Quality Hosting Provider
    By using above mentioned task your Woo-Commerce website get ready to live and run on search engine, one website live you need to submit it in google and other search engine, verify google webmaster and analytic tool along with site-map and robots.txt

vishal singh, May 15, 2022 IP
  9. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, if you want to do it yourself then the best way is to watch tutorials on YouTube, they have step by step processes on how to get started. If you'll be stuck anywhere you can ask your query here for a better understanding. This way you'll learn it more effective way.

Sumit_Singh, May 17, 2022 IP
  10. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What i dont get is.. i see a lot of websites having 100k visitors per month, and they do have 3k reffering domains and 4k backlinks
    How the hell you do so many backlinks and how do you find them?

Nsjim, May 18, 2022 IP
  11. vishal singh

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I don't prefer to use any tool for promoting your woocommerce website, try to use ethical and white hat SEO for any website. In ethical manner chances of website harm become zero. You most importantly need to optimize each page and each product properly for targeted keywords.
    Once you optimize website, go for meta tagging, content check, navigation check,sitemap (xml for search engine, html for user), geo tag for location etc, then move to backlink phase.
    Just go through with recent techniques used in backlink create for website, simultaneously use social media market to improve traffic along with blog content, article and press release.

vishal singh, May 19, 2022 IP
  12. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, building links to webpages isn't easy and it's a tedious task to do. Finding backlink opportunities and new websites to link back you can use paid tools like SEMrush, Ahref, MOZ etc. but again you need to explore that website and will do the work accordingly.
    You can also buy backlinks from a reputed company (that I personally do not recommend) and the quality of the backlinks depends on the package you gonna opted for.
    There are so many ways of building backlinks, you can find many threads on DP for the same.

Sumit_Singh, May 20, 2022 IP
  13. vishal singh

Best Answers:
    Yes i agreed with you, there is so many paid tools for link building but they are not completely ethical, secondly instead of paying for per backlink its better to hire someone expert who can build multiple links for you. Most importantly in ethical backlink generation you can get links from different different IP address
    And as per past changes in google algorithm, backlink generate from different IP make valuable contribution towards keyword ranking of any website

vishal singh, May 20, 2022 IP