1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I There Anyone Here Who Can Specifically Walk Me Through Keyword Research Focusing on One Blog Post?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Noitartst, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Deepansh

Deepansh Peon

Best Answers:
    Before commenting please check the search volume. :)

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    Deepansh, May 4, 2022 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It has no search volume of any note! Its not impressive that you rank for such a low volume keyword.

Agent000, May 4, 2022 IP
    Deos likes this.
  3. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Deos, May 4, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    The Surfer Seo tool would be really helpful. Writing texts with this tool is much easier and you would certainly understand how to write good texts.

Gamerseo, May 5, 2022 IP
  5. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is flaky; I contact them, but there isn't a ton of stand-up character, there. I'm not asking for much, but why is it so expensive to be taught if it (allegedly) so easy to to learn? Every time I try to bring up specifics, even on forums, I keep getting nowere, because steps get summarized, and I don't know what the statistical numbers mean, which I am trying to follow. Mainly, I keep asking how to perform the process on one single blog post of mine, and no one shows me, to help walk me through.

Basically, noone so far has tried to work within how I'm comfortable learning; I may not know why numbers mean what they do exactly, but that doesn't mean I can't follow process, and I am still willing to pay someone to work with me on this over Zoom to the tune of $10 an hour.

Hm. For the first part, when you say I need to do keyword research, It's too vague. I can do specific research for a desired blog topic, though, and attempt to learn by doing, but if so, by what exact process, or method? As for the second part, I think I know what to do, but not that first. I need someone to help walking me through constructing an online blog post, and for something allegedly so simple, it's big stumbling block.

Noitartst, May 6, 2022 IP
  6. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where did you get the idea it's easy?
    It took me years to learn, then after that many years of practice (trials and errors) to hone my skills.
    On top of all that industry is always changing so you have to learn new stuff all the time to keep up.

Just, for example, I'm preparing a very detailed course of my own for it, there is so much stuff that the course will be probably between 6 and 12 months long.

If you find someone to teach you over Zoom it might cost between a few hundred bucks to a few thousand bucks per hour.

Did you check my post about keyword research? https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...rd-research-find-your-niche-for-free.2874265/

Deos, May 6, 2022 IP
  7. Noitartst

Best Answers:
    I didn't think that it was easy, but enough for me to get started, and I'm not there, Deos; honestly don't know how to begin. I keep describing specific problems, and wind up getting non-specific answers, which really rankles me. Yes, I will examine your link.

Noitartst, May 17, 2022 IP
  8. Noitartst

Best Answers:
    1: Do keyword research.
    The following points should be kept in mind when conducting KW research.
    • The keyword should be long-tail ( If you blog about SEO, the keyword should be: How to hire an SEO expert).
    • Search for a keyword with low difficulty and high search volume.
    • Make a list of primary and secondary keywords.
    • One of my favorite tricks is to check the top 10 sites that rank on your shortlist. If most of them are quora and similar to that, then you can easily get on top.
    2: ON-Page
    The following points should be kept in mind when conducting ON-Page optimization.

• The keyword density should be between 1% and 1.45%
    • Write a long blog post (more than 1500 words).
    • Properly add graphs and images if you can, and make sure they are optimized.
    • The primary keyword should be in the H1- H2 and similar places.
    [/QUOTE]

Insufficiently specific; I still don't know what a "keyword with low difficulty and high search volume" looks like, but maybe I could learn some helpful stat metrics from the right search engine to guide me. I can throw out what I'm trying to say, along with some relevant keyword on the topic I wish to discuss to get the ball rolling, and that's as specific as I can get for now. I can even buy a membership in a search engine, I think, if I could get ongoing feedback from the forum here, walking me through the process.

I'm willing to try trial and error, but not without some support group, going forward.

Noitartst, May 17, 2022 IP
  9. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me know did you understand my guide for keyword research. If you get it then I can point you toward more details. If you don't understand that one then I really don't know what to do.

Deos, May 18, 2022 IP