1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best niches for writers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MJ Web Services, May 26, 2019.

1. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mehedi Hasan Rubel

That is the original question, which niche have most oppottunities...

JEET, Jan 13, 2020 IP
  2. rkahn

rkahn Member

Best Answers:
    You should generally focus on niches that you're most proficient and/or interested in. Some profitable niches include making money online, digital marketing, health, finance, technology and trending news. Oh and sports! Don't forget the immense followings enjoyed by dedicated sports writers.

But again, the niche you choose should be determined by your interest more so than profitability.

rkahn, Jan 13, 2020 IP
  3. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is best to choose a niche that you are well versed in. If you have worked as a hairdresser, beautician, then you know this niche. This means you will be an excellent author for hairdressers and cosmetologists. An author who understands their half-words.

If you have worked as a locksmith, you have a niche. After all, you know how to change the toilet or tap. And that's a great specialization for a copywriter. At least you will write texts about it without factual errors, and your customers will be satisfied.

It takes time to find your niche. Drive in the chosen direction for at least a year. Then you will have enough time to choose what suits you best.

Hely55, Nov 12, 2020 IP
  4. chilirepublic

chilirepublic Banned

Best Answers:
    Breaking news, latest news, world news, celebrity gossip, scitech

chilirepublic, Nov 18, 2020 IP
  5. hankun12

hankun12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's explore the market, the mystery that often attracts readers more than the articles. Love novels for example

hankun12, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best niche will depend on the writer's capability in terms of experience and passion for them to deliver the best and the most interesting story for their target audiences.

KylieSweet, Dec 17, 2020 IP
  7. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good writer could write about anything - so any niche is appropriate for a true writer. You could write about cell phones only and that would take you a life time. I personally have an interest in science and online communities. You could just do reviews about related products that is a niche right there. I hope this helps.

davilama2682, Jan 3, 2021 IP
  8. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, there is a huge platform to write about popular niches, but you need to write in which you are the best. I will suggest you to write niches related to youth's preference.

brack nelson, Jan 8, 2021 IP
  9. sohel mahmood

sohel mahmood Peon

Best Answers:
    Choose your niche trendy, whatever people wants to know and the topics you know as best to write from yourselves.

sohel mahmood, Sep 22, 2021 IP
  10. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that niche about earning the money online will always be profitable. It can be about personal finance or some online business or maybe cryptocurrency or something like that. I feel that such trends as losing weight will disappear soon because there are too many ads everywhere on the Internet.

Aurilar, Oct 19, 2021 IP
  11. Kalarabant

Kalarabant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel that the best niche for you is where you feel comfortable and interested. I wouldn't recommend you to try to catch the trends as they have a tendency to change quite rapidly. So, choose the niche where you have some sort of expertise and explore the texts on this topic.

Kalarabant, Jan 5, 2022 IP
  12. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It depends from person to person, as what would be the best niche for you isn't the same as what would be the best option for me, for example. You should primarily focus on topics that interest you and that you have some knowledge about, as here you could contribute the most. On the other hand, there are some niches that are generally performing well, like beauty, dating, finance, fashion, and so on, but again, you shouldn't write about finance just because it's popular and you don't really have a clue about it.

VortexAlpha, Feb 7, 2022 IP
  13. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Your best niche is what you are good at.

Đặng Văn Bình, Feb 28, 2022 IP
  14. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adult (of course if you're ready to write texts on these topics), and academic writing. They are popular enough now.

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  15. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But still you must focus on your skills and your background knowledge. If you want to work in a certain niche, you have to be an expert in it.

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  16. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of different niches in that writers can excel. It really depends on what you're interested in and what you're good at. Here are a few examples:

- Technology
    - Business
    - Finance
    - Travel
    - Health and fitness
    - Food and drink
    - Film and television
    - Music
    - Books and literature

Really the sky is the limit when it comes to finding a niche for writing. If you have a particular interest or passion, there's likely a market for it somewhere. The key is to find where your strengths lie and build off of that.

erikemanuelli, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  17. jhonalbert

jhonalbert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Technology Niches

jhonalbert, May 16, 2022 IP
  18. MariCarmack

MariCarmack Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there;)
    I think it depends only on what you like to do and what are u inerested in:
    For example, if you like blockchain and everythink about it you can try to write about it because you know this niche :)
    As for me I like computer/mobile gaming and I am working with game blog
    It's pretty simple for me but ofc there are more nuances:)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    MariCarmack, Jun 20, 2022 IP
  19. Shaktimi

Shaktimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All the niches matter I think. You should choose what you like and where you have deep knowledge. If you are a technical writer - then choose something from the technological sphere (various documentations, instructions).

If you have deep knowledge in the sphere of beauty, then it's in demand these days and actually it has been being in demand since the internet became popular. You should choose several niches, like 3-4 and then determine the target audience and the volumes. How much viewers and readers you will attract by your articles and content? Where you will find more viewers and readers, then start off with this niche. Of course, you can't predict everything and calculate everything beforehand perfectly, but approximate digits - are good too.

Shaktimi, Sep 1, 2022 IP
  20. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These days crypto articles are in good demand. One of my clients has switched over to the niche from general finance orders.

knowledgeherald, Sep 5, 2022 IP