1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Refund me.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Atelophobic, May 15, 2022.

Ooya,
    Since my thread has been deleted without any message or further notice, refund my premium membership.

Thanks.

Atelophobic, May 15, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A quick look around the forum should have made you wonder why people weren't posting affiliate links - or did you think you were onto something new and special?

What made you think a premium membership would allow you to post affiliate links here.

FWIW I'm not responsible for refund decisions.

sarahk, May 15, 2022 IP
  3. Atelophobic

Atelophobic Member

Best Answers:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/new-affiliate-posting-rule-please-read.636981/
    ""If you want to make x send me a pm"

If you have a announcement of a affiliate program just say it. No more pm me for more information."

Seems pretty clear that you can talk about affiliate thingies. But yeah, nevermind, you need to pay even more to post in warrior+ apparently?
    It's been 1 day, shouldn't be an issue for the refund.

edit Just to make it clear; I've posted on dozens of similar forums where the rules are quite specific; there are forums I didn't post on because affiliate links weren't allowed as specifically said everywhere on the forums. I wouldn't bother posting and paying here if I didn't think it'd be allowed.

Atelophobic, May 15, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    After 14 years we probably need to review the wording of that post, thanks for the heads up. Dreadful grammar.

Offical affiliate managers - with registered emails from the company they are promoting - are welcome to post in our affiliate programs section.

Your registered email address is not from golden-farm.biz and your post title was "Long-Term Money Making (Referral Link)" which made it clear that you weren't promoting an affiliate program, just trying to get clicks on your link.

sarahk, May 15, 2022 IP