1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where and how to find access SEO site mentor/teacher?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Noitartst, Mar 2, 2022.

I am going to start taking some free SEO courses, but what I really need is someone's mind to pick, during the process; I’m not simply looking for a one-time website optimizer, mind you. I’m essentially just looking for for a guru whose brains I can pick, on demand, when I need input; know how to ask this on Craigslist or Fiverr?

The blame basic fact is, I'm unemployed; I essentially have less than $500 in savings, so I just can't easily afford an online SEO course alike some have advocated; I just don't see so doing as anything more than an un-affordable luxury.

Noitartst, Mar 2, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A course will be cheaper than a "guru" who is likely to be charging US$150 per hour.

Or you could just read, set up free sites at wordpress.com etc and experiment.

sarahk, Mar 2, 2022 IP
  3. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So Fiverr would not be a good fit for what I'm seeking? I can pay ten, up to fifteen bucks—per hour. In any case, I want to talk to someone whose brains I can pick. In any case, I'll start taking courses.

Noitartst, Mar 3, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on how you define "guru" and what due diligence you'll do to ensure they're actually the real deal. I'd have thought selling on fiverr would be automatic disqualification.

sarahk, Mar 3, 2022 IP
  5. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably. I'm going to talk to a techie I trust at a private library, see if if he can either aid, or else recommend someone who can. Beyond that, there are colleges; see if a trained student could help me. I'd be willing to pay $10 an hour, maybe fifteen, if the work quality were there.

Noitartst, Mar 5, 2022 IP
  6. Bluedig

Bluedig Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need a course, check out my blueprint in this section. Happy to answer any additional questions you have.

Bluedig, May 13, 2022 IP