1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get more organic traffic on my blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sunil Gupta, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Farome

Farome Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you leverage ad campaigns on platforms like LinkedIn and make sure your content on the website is SEO optimised. There are plenty of tutorials to guide you on the optimisation.

Farome, Nov 26, 2021 IP
  2. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

First tell me what is your Blog, after Checking your blog I can suggest you right things.
    According to me, If we want to good organic traffic then we need proper On page as well as good content in the blog through this way we will be able for generate good traffic.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Dec 8, 2021 IP
  3. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, make sure to give your readers, that is the organic traffic that does land your way, a good user experience, so no dead links any where, make sure your blog post pages load up quickly and images are not too big. Get your SEO right and you have a far better chance of re-turn visitors.
    New customers are great and the life blood of any business, blog owner or whatever your type of organisation. However, existing customers can and should never be forgotten either. I say this to emphasize the importance of returning organic traffic, yes getting more traffic is essential but don't ever neglect to look after that which is already there. All the best.

Harvey Wolf, Dec 15, 2021 IP
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your site regularly so that you always have updated content on it, use different variations of keywords that will help you to target the right audience more easily, then promote it everywhere on the internet - social media, forums, online discussions, and if you can invest some money in paid advertising. That will definitely help you increase traffic.

VortexAlpha, Dec 17, 2021 IP
  5. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are some idea's to get more traffic on a blog:-
    Focus on the user experience through your website.
    Create a diverse profile of high-quality backlinks.
    Target Keywords that have a lot of potentials.
    Boost the speed of your website.
    Use social media to boost your online presence.
    Make use of Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI).
    Improve the quality of your content.
    Look for the term "cannibalization" in your search.
    Long-Tail keyword variations should be optimized.

brack nelson, Dec 22, 2021 IP
  6. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posts can be a good idea to drive more traffic to your blog.

Gamerseo, Dec 22, 2021 IP
  7. Deepansh

Deepansh Peon

Best Answers:
    Already wrote the same thing on one of the threads. Please follow this step

It's a very simple process, not complicated at all. Let me explain it to you step by step, follow these steps and your blog will rank on Google in its first crawl

1: Do keyword research.
    The following points should be kept in mind when conducting KW research.
    • The keyword should be long-tail ( If you blog about SEO, the keyword should be: How to hire an SEO expert).
    • Search for a keyword with low difficulty and high search volume.
    • Make a list of primary and secondary keywords.
    • One of my favorite tricks is to check the top 10 sites that rank on your shortlist. If most of them are quora and similar to that, then you can easily get on top.
    2: ON-Page
    The following points should be kept in mind when conducting ON-Page optimization.

• The keyword density should be between 1% and 1.45%
    • Write a long blog post (more than 1500 words).
    • Properly add graphs and images if you can, and make sure they are optimized.
    • The primary keyword should be in the H1- H2 and similar places.

Deepansh, May 4, 2022 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well never stop writing articles for diferent keywords .Create social media platforms evrrywhere on youtube ,facebook groups ,twiter ,quora ,instagram tiktok etc .make your profiles and have your website on your bio .Post helpful content and help and answer people question ,if you do that people will go and check your website

Spartan14, May 5, 2022 IP
  9. vishal singh

vishal singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly you need to confirm you blog content is 100% unique, if you found some copied content replace them with fresh content, secondly you need to use combination of long trail keywords and short trail keywords into the content body. And then do on site optimization of your blog.
    After completing above step go for create quality 1 tier, 2 tier, 3 tier backlink by using long trail keywords

vishal singh, May 5, 2022 IP
  10. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    So what's the time range to see the result? A lot doing it but never noticed is it working or not lastly also due to Google regular updates.

YujinTan, May 5, 2022 IP
  11. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many things you can do to increase your organic traffic, but the most important is optimizing your website for search engines. This means using keywords in your titles, descriptions, and throughout your content. You should also make sure your website is easy to navigate and has fast loading times. Additionally, you can promote your content on social media and other websites, and participate in online forums and discussion boards. If you do all of these things, you will see a significant increase in your organic traffic.

myreseller home, May 5, 2022 IP
  12. FlyNestor

FlyNestor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google.
    Create videos from your articles and post a link to your article in the YouTube description.
    If you don't have time to do the voice-overs for the video, use a text to video online tool, to automatically create a video from a text.

FlyNestor, May 6, 2022 IP
  13. vishal singh

vishal singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    To being a technical person, you know well there is not actual time bounding for search engine, its all depend on your domain authority, content credibility, discussion worthy content or not,backlinks, keywords, most importantly page segmentation.
    But if you use 2-tier or 3-tier keywords for your blog it will never harm your actual website content and you can use more often keywords for your blog. For blog promotion you need to put fresh content regularly along with quality backlinks creation, try to put content with which is good enough for discussion.

vishal singh, May 15, 2022 IP
  14. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a few things you can do to increase your organic traffic:

1. Make sure your website is properly optimized for search engines. This means including keywords in your titles, meta descriptions, and throughout your content.
    2. Publish high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience. This will attract links from other websites, which will help improve your ranking on search engine results pages.
    3. Use social media to promote your content and help it reach a larger audience. Sharing links to your articles on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks can help boost traffic levels significantly.

Ethel Glover, Aug 11, 2022 IP
  15. Shelly Du

Shelly Du Peon

Best Answers:
    Search Engine Optimization might be an effective method. As for how to do it, you can find and read some articles online. They might be helpful.

Shelly Du, Aug 12, 2022 IP
  16. etdigitalmarketing

etdigitalmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Although there are numerous things you can do to enhance organic traffic, optimising your website for search engines should be your top priority. This entails including keywords into your content's titles, descriptions, and body copy. Additionally, make sure that your website loads quickly and is simple to navigate. Additionally, you can advertise your work on websites and social media, as well as by taking part in forums and discussion boards online. Your organic traffic will significantly rise if you follow these recommendations.

etdigitalmarketing, Aug 16, 2022 IP
  17. BarbaraRogers

BarbaraRogers Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get organic traffic on your blog is to write high quality, original content that is relevant to your audience. You can also promote your content through social media and other online channels, and build links back to your site from other reputable sites.

Quality content will help you attract more readers, and increased traffic will help you rank higher in search engine results pages. By optimizing your site for keywords that are relevant to your target audience, you can also improve your visibility and reach more potential readers.

BarbaraRogers, Aug 24, 2022 IP
  18. Tina Gonzalez

Tina Gonzalez Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried many ways to get organic traffic on my own website. Choosing the target (LSI) keywords in the right way and writing blog content in a professional way with strong shades of content marketing are the main keys of getting organic traffic on website blogs. I myself didn't and don't have the time to do all the keyword research and blog writing myself. So, i chose to work with freelance talents. I worked with freelance keyword researchers and blog writers on freelancing platforms like Perfectlancer. This way, you save your own time and get the best result in the end.

Tina Gonzalez, Sep 5, 2022 IP
  19. abdulpathaan

abdulpathaan Active Member

Best Answers:
    use different content for every post

abdulpathaan, Sep 10, 2022 IP
  20. My Line Magazine

My Line Magazine Peon

Best Answers:
    If your blog related news and magazine then use informative keywords with traffic. And make backlinks

My Line Magazine, Sep 12, 2022 IP