1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new site but can't generate good organic traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by game over, Mar 4, 2022.

Hello everyone, I know that there are very experienced people here and for this I am sure that I will find great help for my "problem".
    About 6 months ago I created a new, custom site from scratch, a fans site for an actress.
    I created the contents manually and tried to respect the basic SEO rules.
    But all of my work fails to bring benefit to the site, I register ZERO daily traffic and consequently also adsense is at ZERO
    I am not an SEO expert, so I ask you masters of the sector for some practical advice to be able to start seeing some results and repay my work in recent months.
    Thank you all

game over, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    SEO is dead. Has been dead for a while. There are hundreds (just a guess) of fan sites dedicated to that actress, why should Google choose yours over the existing ones? That's the question you will have to answer. Skip trying to find a SEO "expert". They'll promise you bunches and deliver nothing. Waste of time. Think. If SEO was real, each SEO "expert" would create their own site, optimize it and make it successful. None of them has a successful site.

qwikad.com, Mar 4, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. game over

game over Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    qwikad, thanks for your reply.
    yes I must agree that when you say you have an SEO problem, many show up and promise you anything, think I also bought a backlink service with all kinds of promises, unfortunately money wasted.
    Why do you say SEO is dead? yet the web revolves around SEO, everyone tries to make some money with SEO in order to have profitable sites.
    I agree with your analysis, because my site on actress X should be preferred to other similar sites, but if we think like this you stop making sites don't you think?
    if every car manufacturer thinks that a similar car already exists because it has to be created again, then cars are no longer produced.
    I don't know but I don't want to be so pessimistic, otherwise there is no more motivation in life.

game over, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website URL ??

seomanualsubmission, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The OP isn't asking for a review - just to discuss the options available.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  6. game over

game over Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can I send the link in MP? it doesn't seem right to put it here

yes that's right, I'm interested in understanding what I can do to improve the situation in general, if there is anything I can do.
    I think you don't always have to pay someone to get results, or am I wrong?

game over, Mar 5, 2022 IP
  7. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to see that what he did actually in past to get attentions of search engines and people who are interested in his niche market.

Yes you can PM me. So i can suggest you that what should you do to get more visitors.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 5, 2022 IP
  8. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, someone stated that SEO is dead, so how one should promote its site if SEO is dead?

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
    game over likes this.
  9. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree with you that many who tout themselves as SEO "experts" are far from being experts! Maybe they've read a few books and think they have SEO "down." That said, I do believe that SEO done right can greatly enhance a website's value. Case in point: myself. I'm by no means an "expert." But in the 18 years I've run my one-man-office website, I've learned valuable SEO lessons from genuine experts (not posers) and from my own experience applying white-hat SEO principles. I'm no young tech whiz. I'll be 79 next birthday. But by a combination of (1) writing well and (2) applying traditional white-hat SEO, I've gotten my one-man, nonprofit website up to 54,000 visitors a month. SEO does work. It just needs to be the right SEO, not some of the nonsense being touted by "experts" who are not!

Jim4767, Mar 12, 2022 IP
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    But how do you know it was the SEO that did it and not your content alone? What metrics did you use to draw that distinction?

qwikad.com, Mar 12, 2022 IP
  11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We cannot just create a new site, content, layout, etc. This will need time and preparation to effectively launch the website and gain traffic in the process. Don't mind SEO but focus on your target audience.

KylieSweet, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  12. RayLey

RayLey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    work on SEO more ,use tools .

RayLey, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  13. 123alex786

123alex786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its obvious when we create the website we need to follow the main rules of SEO which allows us to rank our website.
    I create a website by myself with the help of these rules and now it ranks well. First when you find the niche make sure its trending and then find out
    the keywords related to your niche. There are few but important rules you can find HERE and you can rank your website easily no matter what the topic is.

123alex786, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  14. 123alex786

123alex786 Peon

Best Answers:

123alex786, Mar 31, 2022 IP
  15. KleenSoft

KleenSoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Now the coming marketing trends are based on SEO

KleenSoft, Apr 4, 2022 IP
  16. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    These days SEO efforts must be more focused towards creating unique content, rather than backlinks etc.
    Also, it takes time for a site to rank, specially since domain authority has become a SEO factor.
    Its not like 10 years ago, when we used to put up new sites and a few 3-5 pages began ranking in a couple of months...
    These days, buying an old site and modifying content, or buying an old related domain and putting a new site there, is the way to go.

JEET, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  17. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's all about content. Provide value, as much as possible. The only SEO tool you really need is Google Search Console. Just keep creating content, answer relevant questions, and share to social media. Build your social media presence as you create content. It's not easy, and it takes time, but results will come if you're consistent.

cronik, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  18. jr888

jr888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is definitely not dead, just need to tweak a bit to get more results.
    I think generally you can have areas to work on:
    #1 content
    #2 on page seo
    #3 off page seo

if you do the content right, now it's time to deal with the seo side, because content only is NEVER enough to do seo.
    on page meaning how do you make the user experience good when the visitors are in your website, is it mobile friendly, is it fast loading, is the content interlinking to each other, etc.
    off page aka backlinking.
    Get what i mean?

jr888, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  19. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I built a niche blog that was getting over 300k impressions in google a month + over 2k clicks. My Amazon earnings from that tell me off-site SEO isn't as important as you think.. if the content is highly detailed and optimized.

cronik, Apr 23, 2022 IP
  20. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont depend only on seo to have an income as you can go crazy .I think its best to have other method of making money like youtube ,email marketing etc and have seo on second method .Doing this will help you stay more relaxed and calm as you will not be so disperate getting results from seo

Spartan14, Apr 24, 2022 IP