1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogger, poor site traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by dema-coins, Apr 17, 2022.

Please help. My site on the blogger platform (https://www.dema-coins.com/, own domain) for more than 1 year. There are 150+ pages of unique content. During the whole time, the daily visit never exceeded 10 visitors. I understand everything: little content, uninteresting topic for the vast majority of people .. But 5-8 visitors a day after a year of blogging ... What's the problem, you can not tell (it seems that there is an artificial restriction of traffic)? ...

dema-coins, Apr 17, 2022 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you aren't doing any kind of link building or other marketing, that is actually pretty good.

Oso Optimized, Apr 18, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not a big fan of link building but you do need some to show Googlebot that you exist. Your site is well organised and you have good internal linking.

Are you signed up at Google Webmaster Tools? there's feedback in there and they send emails when a page is detected as being a problem on mobile devices. If they find problems they'll demote your site quickly.

sarahk, Apr 18, 2022 IP
  4. eli33

eli33 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a lot of back links but not enough referring domains. You can get a lot of backlinks but all those links could be coming from the same domain. From what I saw in your page, you have a lot of backlinks, but its from the same domain. Try diversifying the domains. Also I saw that onw of the links was a no follow link. Try to check if your links are no-follow because if it is than it means that google won't see that as credible and it won't help your page. I suggest downloading this chrome extension to help you out with the no-follow links.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/seoquake/akdgnmcogleenhbclghghlkkdndkjdjc?hl=en

eli33, Apr 21, 2022 IP