1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Paid Per Click Advertising Book

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by robertbanking, Mar 30, 2022.

Hello you amazing and wonderful people, i do hope that your week is going well.

I am constantly learning about Google Adwords Pay Per Click advertising and experimenting with this. I have been doing alot of keyword research and optimising campaigns. I kindly wondered please if you could recommend a good book that you have read on PPC Advertising or anything that has been recommended? I would be appreciate any advice you can give on this.

Thank you very much for any support or advice you can give, i would be forever grateful. Take care.

robertbanking, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  2. RayLey

RayLey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing: An Hour a Day, by David Szetela and Joe Kerschbaum.

RayLey, Apr 4, 2022 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Apr 4, 2022 IP
  4. Mondiad

Mondiad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey robertbanking,
    I recommend beginners to start with Google Ads Skillshop which is an all-around series of FREE courses on advertising.
    After you learn the basics, to step up your game, consider a paid service that is always updated and gives you the tools to skyrocket your advertising, based on your needs.

Mondiad, Apr 15, 2022 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i dont think you need a special book to be good at pey per click .I think you can find a lot of informatiin on youtube ,google etc .The thing its tgat you need to test camapaigns ,put things into practice ,i think this its the best way to learn

Spartan14, Apr 15, 2022 IP