1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook scales back its crypto ambitions once again

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Warren Willy, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think the project will need a little time until the news spreads and users find out about it. Therefore, we can only observe the growth of the exchange rate.

Konnock, Feb 22, 2022 IP
  2. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Warren Willy, Mar 1, 2022 IP
  3. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, I hope that after that the level of trust in the project will continue to grow. In addition, such a generous amount of remuneration in giveway will also please users. Quite an interesting suggestion, isn't it?

Konnock, Mar 1, 2022 IP
  4. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Have no idea. But it will attract more new users for sure. Giveaways are always good, especially if it's happening with the coin you follow. I prefer to take part in such actions, if the prize pool is high enough and it doesn't require hard actions to be done. Today the situation is so unstable that additional easy money is a must.

Warren Willy, Mar 3, 2022 IP
  5. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Of course! This is a logical decision. If you don't need to do something difficult or almost impossible, tedious to make a profit, then why not make an easy profit?

Konnock, Mar 8, 2022 IP
  6. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    And what do you think will happen to Facebook and the whole Meta thing after it all was fully blocked in Russia? Seems like they'll lose lots of money or it won't affect a big corporation much?

Warren Willy, Mar 15, 2022 IP
  7. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, blocking in such a large country threatens the company with losses. However, most likely users will try to access social networks using VPN services, for example. However, the choice of both applications should be treated with special attention.

Konnock, Mar 15, 2022 IP
  8. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    As I've read, VPNs are also blocked there now. And there are rumors that even YouTube will be also blocked.. It's interesting if they'll create their own alternatives to popular social networks and if they'll create their own internet, like China has.. Very strange on the whole.

Warren Willy, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  9. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I don't think that such an amount of effort will be made in Russia. Fortunately, the Utopia of P2P is successfully used in China as a mesh messenger that allows you to bypass blocking. I think it will be useful in the case of Russia as well.

Konnock, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  10. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    As Russia is not the only country facing dictatorship and blocking of certain social media, the project can become really useful. Especially after the release of mobile version. As no one uses messenger on desktop these days. Maybe only for work, but people got used to being online all the time.

Warren Willy, Mar 25, 2022 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here in the U.S. in the high tech markets I play in, Slack is an extremely popular messenger/chat platform. Clients set our teams up with their Slack channels and we have our own internal channels. "Slack" has become verb as in "I will Slack you that information." It is also used in the various start-up mentoring organizations that I participate in as an addition to our Zoom meetings.

jrbiz, Mar 25, 2022 IP
  12. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you're right, of course. However, if it concerns the complete blocking of the Internet, then users will be happy even with the desktop version, if it allows them to keep in touch with loved ones and exchange news.

Konnock, Mar 29, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. Ellenbuswell

Ellenbuswell Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess that I follow no news in this world than the exchange rate.

Ellenbuswell, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  14. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Exchange news can be found around the whole web... And if you think that all communication means are blocked in Russia - you're absolutely wrong. This app will be useful for the opposition and people searching for freedom of speech. As all the users are fully anonymous there.

Warren Willy, Apr 5, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. Many users cannot correctly set their priorities.Hence the problems with their attitude to events in the world. I think this app is really useful, especially in light of global events, not just one country.

Konnock, Apr 5, 2022 IP
  16. zoooky

zoooky Peon

Best Answers:
    Now all the skeptics will definitely close their mouths. I remember not so long ago, many claimed that no new coins would be added to the exchange. And, here, the first coin, and what a popular one!

zoooky, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  17. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    And soon there will be even more coins after the developing of own Utopia launchpad. As everyone could create their own coins on their own blockchain.

Warren Willy, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  18. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Konnock, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  19. AppScenic-Paul

AppScenic-Paul Peon

Best Answers:
    While crypto will always be up and down, at least it got a bit more stable which will always make people look back at any projects that were halted...

AppScenic-Paul, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  20. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like this update affected the rate of Crypton also as in a week it had risen from 0.60$ to almost 1$ and continues to grow. I think that it was one of the reasons to improve the whole mining process and the whole situation of using the coin.

Warren Willy, Apr 19, 2022 IP