1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drop shipping ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, Nov 8, 2021.

I have been researching drop shipping ideas as i hopefully want to start a small ecommerce website, i have been running a small digital marketing company for a while now. Can i kindly ask how you can please start researching products that may be popular or trending now? Does anyone kindly know any reliable drop shipping suppliers please?

Thank you very much and all the very best. Have a great week. Thanks all for your support here this is a great forum.

robertbanking, Nov 8, 2021 IP
  2. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    If you’re new to the dropshipping business, you’ll want to research the various dropship marketplaces. These businesses work specifically with ecommerce dropshippers and offer a wide variety of products. Some big-name dropship marketplaces you can check out are:

Oberlo

AliExpress

Wholesale2B

Dropship Direct

Doba

jessicaherron9, Nov 9, 2021 IP
  3. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your response Jessica that was very helpful of you. Can i kindly ask what is the best platform to setup an ecommerce store and how are inventories / orders managed usually with the drop shipping company please?

I am really thankful for your support it means alot. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

robertbanking, Nov 12, 2021 IP
    jessicaherron9 likes this.
  4. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does anyone kindly have any thoughts on my above message, even if its only a one sentence reply please? I would be very keen to hear peoples thoughts. Thank you so much for your time and hope everyone is happy and healthy.

robertbanking, Nov 14, 2021 IP
  5. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    I personally Like Wholesale2B

jessicaherron9, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  6. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Jessica you are a diamond. I appreciate your help on this subject.

robertbanking, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  7. Traffic_expert

Traffic_expert Peon

Best Answers:
    Inflation is pretty serious right now, rising costs across the board. How is inflation impacting your business and what are you doing to mitigate its effects?

Traffic_expert, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  8. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am raising prices across the board, both for buying and for selling.

mmerlinn, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  9. Ernie120

Ernie120 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i have some advice if you need help with drop shipping :) im also in real estate as well

Ernie120, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Robert asked a question already...

sarahk, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  11. Ernie120

Ernie120 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best platform to set up drop shipping is going to be Shopify. The formatting and templates are user-friendly. I would highly recommend you look into Webdesigncobra.com -- they will do the entire set up for you. They will set up the domain and hosting, create the website, look at user interference, add your products or services that you will be offering and all you will need to do is manage it once it has been done. I have 13 websites, all of which I have had Webdesigncobra build and they are great at it and it takes days of work, complications, and stress off of you. You may think starting a website is easy, but trust me, there are so many details and factors that go into it like PHP and SSL certification.

Ernie120, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  12. Capidra

Capidra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a website where I do product reviews, and to find out which product is popular, I check it through https://trends.google.ru/trends/, where you can see the statistics. It is very convenient. About dropshipping I do not know, I have not tried, but I have seen that such sites sell, perhaps not very profitable, but maybe they just do not know how to promote them.

Capidra, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  13. Ernie120

Ernie120 Peon

Best Answers:
    What would you suggest for promoting I have a couple websites that im constantly needing more marketing for.

Ernie120, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  14. Capidra

Capidra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what subjects you have sites. As always and the first thing to do is to get yourself a suitable social network and post your content there, and the second is to exchange links with the thematic sites, as you do.

Capidra, Dec 13, 2021 IP
  15. emmaback

emmaback Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently dropshipping on Amazon with a very reliable drop shipper. I don't have my own inventory as of now and have never used Amazon FBA before. I have to decide whether it is better for me to have my own inventory/do FBA instead of dropshipping. I have been learning what is organic sales in amazon and this helps https://sageseller.com/blog/how-to-see-the-number-of-organic-sales-and-ppc-sales-for-your-product-on-amazon/

emmaback, Dec 31, 2021 IP
  16. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    You could visit some sites like Google trends or something similar to see which products are popular or to visit other dropshipping sites to get some idea. Also, a good idea would be to research the market where you plan to focus your business and to see which products are in requirements here and with how many competitors you would face for specific products, as this way you could choose ones that will be easier to sell.

VortexAlpha, Jan 3, 2022 IP
  17. Sanders19

Sanders19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dropship-spy :For product searching(shows top products,ad copy,fb ads running it ,and much more like buy price and sell price.How much have been sold and provider.
    to fulfill orders use Dsers,allows bulk orders.

Sanders19, Feb 26, 2022 IP
  18. AppScenic-Paul

AppScenic-Paul Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on our experience, we still see Furniture (Home Decor) and Pet as being top on the list. Hope it helps?

AppScenic-Paul, Apr 12, 2022 IP