1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Hosting recommendations

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by izlik, Apr 2, 2022.

Hello

I need hosting recommendations. I used FutureHosting for the last years but they are not anymore. Anyone got any as good as them recommendations for me ?

What i need is a good VPS / Dedicated hosting where i can setup and change the storage drives. It also need to have the WHM / Cpanel solution.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    izlik, Apr 2, 2022 IP
  2. SolaDrive

SolaDrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What happened to FutureHosting, they go out of business?

I would suggest getting a small dedicated server with multiple drives and raid-1, this way your data it protected in case of drive failure but you can also switch storage configurations. Do you need the server fully managed? What is your budget? Do you have any location you want the server?

SolaDrive, Apr 3, 2022 IP
  3. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose you need to buy separately: Cpanel/WHM license and dedicated server/VPS solution.
    Do you have any ideas regarding disck space, CPU, bandwidth, location?
    If you are starting the project that might be better to start with the provider which has both VPS and dedicated server. Start with VPS and than move to server once you need that.

nerdipod, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  4. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there!
    Any reliable hosting provider should offer a various range of hosting options and packages. That includes both VPS and Dedicated servers. Moreover, they should also be able to provide licensed versions of cPanel and WHM included with their hosting packages.
    Also kindly look for these features that a reliable hosting provider should offer;
    When looking for a hosting provider, it's important to find one that is reliable and has features to fit your needs. Here are some key features to look for when choosing a hosting provider:
    1. Reliability - A reliable hosting provider will have a good reputation and be able to keep up with the latest technology trends.
    2. Extensibility - A good hosting provider should offer many extension options, so you can customize your experience to meet your specific needs.
    3. Performance - Make sure the hosting provider is able to provide high-performance services so your site runs smoothly.
    4. Security - Keep your site safe by choosing a host that has stringent security measures in place.
    5. Customer Service - Find a host that offers responsive customer service so you can get help when you need it. Also, it should be 24/7/365.

myreseller home, Apr 26, 2022 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know good thinks about bluehost but i dont know if they offer you a vps server .its best to contact them and ask

Spartan14, Apr 28, 2022 IP
  6. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, it really depends on what you need as managed or VPS you will run and setup on your own. Also, will be nice to give more information of what parameters should have like RAM, Storage, CPU....which OS you want and so on. There are a lot of VPS providers and you can easily find your solution. Also, why should be cPanel?

Blinky82, May 8, 2022 IP
  7. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Ionos (1and1) and Interstellar, they always have good deals, are fast and reliable.

Deos, May 8, 2022 IP
  8. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Cloudways, as I'm hosting all of my sites there from the last 2 years and have had no issues so far.

SoftDev, Dec 10, 2022 IP
  9. Frankgan

Frankgan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Truehost Cloud, they offer affordable domain registration and you can still host cheaply

Frankgan, Jan 11, 2023 IP
  10. khurramalvi

khurramalvi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are some good VPS and dedicated offers in the marketplace forum. Have a look there.

khurramalvi, Jan 11, 2023 IP
  11. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Verizon or Godaddy, they are both super secure, fast, and affordable. they have scaleable VPS as well as managed servers.

Warner Williams, Jan 11, 2023 IP