1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug DP's broken on my Samsung cell phone

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2022.

When I go to: forums.digitalpoint.com

The "Forums" drop down menu is broken. When I click on the "Recent Posts" link nothing is there. "Spy" only shows new registered users. Doesn't show any posts/replies. The login/signin option is missing (I am guessing it's covered by the broken drop down menu).

Clicking on "Search Forums" fixes the appearance but the drop down menu now offers just 3 options: "Search Forums", "Recent Posts", "Spy". But you can't get to any forums using these options.

Tested in two browsers (the one the phone came with and Chrome). Identical results.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it still that way? Been trying to track it down for awhile now and finally did something that (hopefully) sorted it out.

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2022 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It looks good now. The only issue I can still see is in portrait view the drop down menu goes beyond the screen at the bottom. It doesn't allow me to scroll to the end of the menu. I think this issue was present in the past too. Somebody mentioned it on here a couple years ago, if I remember it right. In landscape view everything seems fine.

qwikad.com, Mar 24, 2022 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ya, that issue has been around basically forever. Only real solution is to make the menu smaller, but that ends up causing more problems than it solves.

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2022 IP
    deluxdon likes this.