1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is the Best Search Engine to Learn Keyword Research on, & How?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Noitartst, Mar 14, 2022.

I was wondering;

Noitartst, Mar 14, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only and only google.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 16, 2022 IP
  3. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by that? Google proper, or also Google Ads?

Noitartst, Mar 16, 2022 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think ??? ..... Google is search engine or Google Ads is search engine .... I let you know what you are asking in thread title. I think either you are just trying to increase number of post here or you have to learn lots if want to do some activity in digital marketing.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 17, 2022 IP
  5. Eli Parker

Eli Parker Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is the top1!!

Eli Parker, Mar 17, 2022 IP
  6. Noitartst

Best Answers:
    I honestly don't understand, but I'm trying to; I'm seeking a Zoom guide on Craigslist.

Noitartst, Mar 18, 2022 IP
  7. Noitartst

Best Answers:
    Learning this,. is exhausting; let's start with specific examples, shall we? That's the issue; I have specific topics, so how to research them? I can throw some terms out, and then tell the forum here the results. How to research "appeasement" long tail, and also, what search tool ought I use?

I'm listening.

Noitartst, Mar 18, 2022 IP
  8. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely say Google, don't think there are too many doubts about it, as basically whatever tool for keyword research that you use it will show you search queries and give you suggestions for some keywords that will be shown on Google. On some tools like Google Keywords Planner inside of the Google Ads platform, they even let you do your own research and find the most accurate insights about keywords performances on this search engine.

VortexAlpha, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  9. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is the best search engine to learn keyword research on that platform because its keyword planner tools are the free and best tools where you can analyse your keywords freely all over the world and it will provide you with good data through them.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 24, 2022 IP
  10. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not opt for the Search Engine that is the most used Search Engine in your region.
    On the other hand, Google is the biggest giant in Search Engine that is used widely and almost in every region. To know how to do Keyword Research effectively you can watch an online tutorial on YouTube (there are plenty of videos for the same). If you are stuck anywhere, Digital Point experts are always here to help and share creative tricks and tips.

Sumit_Singh, Mar 24, 2022 IP
  11. Noitartst

Best Answers:
    Starting with Google is fine, for me. Google is my main search engine, here in the US, and I hear the Google Analytics and Google Auto Suggest are good ways to start keyword research. Okay; are those free Google services, and if so, what are their tutorials?

Look. I know what I want to blog about. Appeasement. Critiques of the anti-war narrative. If I choose to make a blog post on the Syrian Civil War criticizing the Obama Administration's failure to act, how to employ keyword research for it, using what search tools, and how? (And yes,

THere, I have a clear SEO goal, but I don't see anyone here demonstrating how to do research with the specific goals and focus, which I have given, using free tools, or offering specific tutorials on how to get there. (Keep in mind I know how to SEO a blog post, basically, but I still don't get how to link it to keyword research, because I don't know what keyword research tool to start with.))

Noitartst, Mar 25, 2022 IP