1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can you say that something is really never going to work without missing opportunities when each

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Julian Brockmann, Mar 20, 2022.

Some people say: Making money on the internet? Impossible. They falsely see no opportunity at all.

Others: Making money with blogging? Impossible. They see opportunity, but not with blogging.
    You used to think: Method X would never work, but then you saw it work.

Then you said: I try Method Y. But that didn't work.

So you fine-tuned your experience to X works, Y doesn't.

But Y might work in a few years.

Now there is no problem in trying something that just requires some effort and no big amount of money like wordpress + affiliate.

But there is a problem in investing in tools that are said to make you money. Like ahrefs and junglescout and what not. Or renting expensive servers, because you think AI is the big thing and you needed gpus. Because then you can only try so much till you are out of money.

In other words, when you make certain investments, you cannot fail, it needs to work.

So how can you say that something is really never going to work without missing opportunities when each step costs money?

Julian Brockmann, Mar 20, 2022 IP
  2. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It would really be difficult for me to say something like that, as I really don't think that anything can't work for sure and that it's impossible to be successful and make results in some specific areas. I think if someone has a good idea about something and a plan about which activities need to be done in order to make money from some activities, there aren't any real obstacles to success. And yes, you're right, sometimes we need to make investments in something, and it might turn out that they didn't exactly pay off as expected, but this doesn't mean that we have to give up. Every journey has some issues, whatever you choose to work on you will have some difficult times, but with patience and consistency, it can work eventually. So, I wouldn't give up on some idea just because someone tells me I can't succeed in it or that it's too saturated or use some other excuse.

VortexAlpha, Mar 22, 2022 IP