1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase site traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Mark Adan, Feb 24, 2022.

I am working on three new sites. But I didn't get traffic.
    How I can increase traffic ??

Mark Adan, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all describe here that what you are working to get traffics ????
    What is your niche market ???
    Targeted keywords are competitive or not ???
    There are many things you have to describe and then we can suggest you that what you should do to increase traffics and ranking.

seomanualsubmission, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the help:

Write guest posts
    Update ‘outdated’ content
    Merge similar posts
    Create 'thought leadership' articles for publication on Medium.
    Topics with high search traffic potential should be targeted.
    Content should be promoted in online communities.
    Collaborate with other brands
    Answer questions on Quora
    Appear on podcasts

bijutoha, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  4. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

The number of sites becomes relevant if none are producing results, my advice, concentrate on one, move on to the next, and so forth.

It is better to know what works than to keep experimenting with your time and effort on what may in essence, not produce results.
    I cannot stress this enough, but great content is key. Getting traffic to you is then another matter, and this is where marketing techniques SEO, and the like come in.

No 'one size fits all, it is always a combination of different things that are required at any one time.

Time is a factor I believe many do not take into consideration.
    For example, you have a website, unless you know what you are doing (many don't) it will take time and persistence to get traffic, organic especially to your site. The time it takes to create an audience to have search engines aware of you, for visitors to start coming regularly (just as in the case of any new shop that's just opened), will take time.

Paid traffic is great, but then it needs to be specific so again the cliche of quality over quantity comes in.

Great quality content will always produce better results regardless of what others say.

Improve your website, get passionate, personally believe is the key it will come through in your writing and marketing.
    Yes, there are a ton of factors that will contribute to this read this blog https://jbs786.com/why-your-website-never-ranks-well-2/ for suggestions as the above and those mentioned are just a FEW (there are more) I would suggest going into this in more detail yourself and research the topic further as it is ever changing.

There will always be particular things that appeal more than others, once you find them bring your character to the fold, it will come out in your marketing and content.

All the best

Harvey Wolf, Feb 27, 2022 IP
  5. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Publish lengthy and unique content. Post trendy content with good keywords and do share on social media. You will get good traffic.

zainsultan, Mar 9, 2022 IP
  6. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on many factors, can you share your niche and what techniques are you currently working on to get traffic?

Sumit_Singh, Mar 10, 2022 IP
  7. Mark Adan

Mark Adan Greenhorn

Best Answers:

That was a server error. Sites are active after a few minutes. Now you can check them

Mark Adan, Mar 27, 2022 IP
  8. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its again not opening for me and giving same error. You should change server because regular error for some time is giving oportunity to your competitors :D:D ..... beware.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 27, 2022 IP
  9. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    This right here is good advice. Back in the day I could get my niche sites up to #1 on the first page. I got out of that business once Google started messing with their algorithms. I'm just now getting back into online business in a super competitive market. There can be some things you can do for SEO that accelerate the process but to get to the top of the first page it takes a little time. Quality content is a must. Also, keep posting good content.

Someone also mentioned your server is slow. That will also hurt you. Slow websites drive your viewers crazy!

PullMyFinger, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  10. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    A good blog, backlinks, PCC campaign, there are many ideas.

Gamerseo, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  11. etdigitalmarketing

etdigitalmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is Depending on multiple factors like What is your niche market, Targeted keywords, etc. But here is some advice: Always include relevant keywords in the content. Keywords should be used naturally, not stuffed into the content, you need to create content that’s memorable and cuts through the noise. In fact, useful and memorable content is one of the best ways to increase website traffic, Guest posting for other websites is an effective way to generate backlinks, boost referral traffic, Keep Active Social Media Pages, Advertising through paid search, social media, and display ads, there are many opportunities for backlink exchanges. Reach out to relevant sites and offer your content as an additional resource to include in one of the site’s posts, Topics with high search traffic potential should be targeted, and Content should be promoted in online communities there are many ways to increase your search traffic.

etdigitalmarketing, Jul 21, 2022 IP
  12. Gracia_2

Gracia_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several ways of increasing your site traffic. The first and most obvious way is by adding more content to your website, which will make it easier for people to find you on search engines and social media sites. You can also use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools that help you improve the quality of your content, so that it ranks higher in search results. Another way of improving the visibility of your website is by using social media marketing methods like Facebook advertising or Twitter ads. These methods allow you to target a specific audience with an ad campaign, based on their interests or demographics.

10 best Ways to Increase Website Traffic
    1. Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content.
    2. Create Memorable Content.
    3. Exchange Backlinks
    4. Keep Active Social Media Pages.
    5. Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic.
    6. Send Email Newsletters.
    7. Influencer Outreach.
    8. Create a Helpful Industry Tool or Content.
    9. Submit Press Releases to Influential Publications
    10. Write Guest Posts.

These are some of the most effective Strategy to Increase Website Traffic for all types of organisations. I hope you will find them useful as well. If you want to learn more about the greatest Tips to Increase Website Traffic, check out this resource: (https://www.incrementors.com/blog/?s=how+to+increase+Website+Traffic) Basic SEO Principles You Must Follow To Get High Traffic

Gracia_2, Jul 25, 2022 IP
  13. peeter black

peeter black Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To boost websites traffic, we can use different strategies like optimizing for search engines and implementing effective marketing and promotions.
    Here are some actionable tips to help boost traffic to your website.
    1. SEO involves throughout keyword research, optimization content with relevant keywords, enhancing meta tags, titles, and descriptions and building quality backlinks from websites.
    2. Develop a content marketing strategy by regularly publishing blog posts, articles, videos, and sharing them across platforms.
    3.To effectively utilize social media marketing, it is crucial to establish a robust presence on relevant platforms, regularly share content, engage with followers and utilize visually appealing content.
    4.To drive traffic to your website, use email marketing, paid advertising, influencer marketing, online communities, mobile optimizing, contests and giveaways, website speed, analytics, and collaboration with others.
    5. Optimize your website for mobile and use analytics to understand traffic patterns and adjust your strategy accordingly.

peeter black, Jan 3, 2024 IP