1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Marketing Strategy

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, Jan 30, 2022.

Hello everyone, hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday.

I am promoting my blog that discusses herbal supplements and their effectiveness compared to prescription drugs against some illnesses. My SEO strategy is coming along slowly but i kindly wondered what do you feel would be the best paid marketing strategy to really give this a push please, i have thought maybe about media buying on similar blogs?

Thank you very much for any feedback you can give, i would be very grateful. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

robertbanking, Jan 30, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Buying media on related blogs may be a worthwhile marketing effort. Trying to get some PR coverage could also be effective. Trying SEM (e.g. AdWords) might also work for you. In real estate, the experts say that three things matter: location, location, and location. It is similar in marketing where the three things that matter is: test, test, and test.

Instead of getting caught up over-analyzing and trying to predict which method will work for you, do some small tests of a number of activities to see which appear to be more promising in terms of producing the results that you are looking for. You can then focus your efforts on them.

jrbiz, Jan 30, 2022 IP
  3. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if paid ads on Google or social media would work for this niche, so you would maybe need to think about some other approaches. Media buying surely could be one of the options, and you could also consider maybe creating some link banners on forums or other popular online communities, writing some guest posts, listing your business on some heath-related marketplace, and similar.

VortexAlpha, Feb 2, 2022 IP
  4. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Robert,
    Have you optimized your pages, sales funnel etc?
    I recommend you take care of that before trying paid traffic.
    Mind that you want to have the best conditions to get a ROI
    so that you can afford the paid ad campaigns.
    Your competitors already have all that so they might play
    on another level.
    A level you only achieve if your sales funnel for example
    have been thoroughly optimized for best conversion.

Anders Larsson, Feb 6, 2022 IP
  5. Vivsmei

Vivsmei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vivsmei, Feb 9, 2022 IP
  6. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to marketing, there is no one right way to do things. Every business is different, and each has its own unique goals and target audience. However, there are a few general marketing strategies that are worth considering for any business. The following are some tips for effective marketing:

1. Know your audience. This is probably the most important tip of all. If you don't know who your target audience is, you won't be able to craft effective marketing materials that appeal to them. Figure out what kinds of customers you want to attract and learn as much as you can about them. Use demographics (age, sex, income, location, etc.), psychographics (lifestyle, interests, values, etc.), and behavioral data (what they do and don't do, where they go online, etc.) to inform your marketing strategy.

2. Plan, plan, plan. Good marketing doesn't happen by accident. You need to have a clear plan and a strategy for executing it. Map out your goals, target audience, and messaging, and then create a timeline for carrying out your plan. This will help you stay on track and make sure you're not wasting time and money on things that don't matter.

3. Use a variety of marketing channels. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Use a variety of marketing channels to reach your target audience. This could include things like online ads, email marketing, print ads, PR, social media, and search engine optimization. By using multiple channels, you'll reach more people and improve your chances of success.

4. Be consistent. This is another important point. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to be consistent in your marketing. Send the same message across all your marketing channels, and make sure your branding is consistent. Be sure to also stick to your timeline and plan so that your marketing is always on track.

5. Measure your results. Finally, don't forget to track your results. Measure how well your marketing is performing and adjust your strategy as needed. Use analytics to track things like website traffic, email open rates, click-through rates, social media engagement, and lead conversions. This will help you fine-tune your marketing and make sure you're getting the most out of your efforts.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  7. Sanders19

Sanders19 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can easily create a fb ad . Create a busines page
    Meta Business Suite and Business Manager ... - Facebook

https://business.facebook.com
    Setip your profile and then go to ads manager,click on create ad,choose objective(traffic)
    enter information,set budget and run the ad.(search on google or youtube on how to scale fb ads,then targeting.(anything you need to know of is on youtube and google for free!

Sanders19, Feb 26, 2022 IP