1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website closed because of malware

Discussion in 'Services' started by snaponsin, Feb 18, 2022.

I need urgent help!!!!!

There is no backup on the page because it is a long time ago. It's not what gives me the most headaches and I in no way blame Simly.com for it.

My challenge is the following - according to answers I received from Simply:

"You need to crawl your web host for malicious files and source code (can be done with FTP or file manager) and remove this. Then you need to secure your site against new attacks and security holes otherwise the problem will just occur again. WordPress and all plugins and themes are fully updated - also change the password for the web host. "

If anyone can help with the malicious files2, ie remove them, I would love to hear from you, preferably with a price on it all.

snaponsin, Feb 18, 2022 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are running wordpress I can do this quickly but its hard to bid that without looking at it first. Can you access your site currently?

Nigel Lew, Feb 19, 2022 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @snaponsin
    Just saw the post & thought of sending you this .
    Let me know if you have still not found the solution to this malware & secured your website.

I can help you remove all the malware , recover the site , run a thorough scan to clean the entire site & make the server safe / secure from future infections.
    Also I can do performance optimisation to boost the site's speed.

Msg me if you are still looking for professional assistance.

Thanks.

phptechie, Feb 21, 2022 IP