1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for feedback for a new fun video conferencing app

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pawel11235, Dec 16, 2021.

Hey everyone!

I have just released a new version of flat.social: a fun online video-meeting app for remote teams and communities.

Participants of a meeting on flat.social can move around the meeting freely like they would in any multi player game and engage in a number of team activities and mini-games.

I'm currently looking for feedback before a large release and would love to hear your thoughts on the new landing page, messaging and the product itself!

The website url: https://flat.social

Thank you!

pawel11235, Dec 16, 2021 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Even though it's fun, to me, it seems like it's not useful and can turn meetings into silly and not useful ones. I don't know why would we want to make the meetings more fun. Work is work, this is not The Office USA TV show. Can you please explain how your product will be used and why I should use your product instead of Zoom or Skype?

FarrisFahad, Feb 11, 2022 IP
  3. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually I believe this is very clever and fun way to engage with teams or new people.
    It can be both playful and more serious. Also a way to learn to work as a team.

Website was a bit distracting at first but it also quickly show what you could do with it.
    I would do split testing to optimize it.

You're listed on betalist.com which is great. How much traffic and signups do you get from betalist?

This is a very interesting way of getting exposure. You should make this more clear.
    It would also imply that there is a cost but there is a way to get around it. Hitting two birds with one stone.

Anders Larsson, Feb 11, 2022 IP
  4. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wait I got an idea.
    Improvised stand up comedy for beginner. Each have 20 seconds. Lots of fun and lots of cringe.
    Now you contact stand up comedians on YouTube and ask if they wanna try this service out.
    Maybe they can ask their audience to join for a coaching session. It could generate them some
    money on their own. They could market your service.

Anders Larsson, Feb 11, 2022 IP