1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How best to start this website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CarlBlogger, Jan 2, 2022.

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on DP but I've been a member for quite a few years.

Hope you all have great success for the new year.

I have a good keyword domain where I want to make money from referring people to sign up offers in the niche.

What's the recommended way to set this up? Traditionally I'd write a blog and document every offer, post on social etc and slowly increase traffic.

What would you do in these circumstances to put each offer in the visitor's face quicker and therefore leading to more conversions?

Thanks!

CarlBlogger, Jan 2, 2022 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what is your keyword domain name?

egoldzone, Jan 4, 2022 IP
  3. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    The best way would be to first promote it adequately to increase the traffic and present the site to the targeted audience, and the fastest way to do it is by using paid ads and campaigns, as this will help you to quickly attract new people to the site. You could also consider lead generation campaigns where people would leave their contact info and since you want to get more sign-ups to the offer, you could even use their contacts for starting email marketing campaigns where you could try to give them some coupons or similar and direct them this way to do the desired action.

VortexAlpha, Jan 5, 2022 IP
  4. Gardahn

Gardahn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess you have to start from the very beginning in case you want to increase conversion and make your website really attractive to clients. You should start off from the website domain. it has to be catchy basically. Make it easy to navigate. When visitors arrive at your site, they must be able to reach your major products and services with minimal effort. It should be right there in front of them. If they instead have to spend an inordinate amount of time searching through a proverbial labyrinth of web pages just to find what they’re looking for, then it’s going to be a very unpleasant experience for them. So, these are the key features in my opinion.

Gardahn, Jan 27, 2022 IP
  5. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly, guest posts on the forum. It definitely deserves attention.

Gamerseo, Jan 27, 2022 IP
  6. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like you're driving free traffic here, if yes then I think content marketing is certainly the way to go for you.
    E.g. instagram posts, youtube, etc.
    YOu know what I mean right?
    Then you'll need to promote what you have there by publishing new content on a daily basis.

johan888, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  7. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would never recommend someone in the starting phase to use paid ads (Facebook ads, Bing Ads, AdWords, etc) unless you're ready to spend a lot of money.
    Note that most of the people that are successful with paid ads, started with free traffic to optimize sales funnel, sales pages, etc then moved to paid ads when they
    had a good enough conversion.
    Imagine how expensive content that is not optimized would be with paid ads. It is like doing a ship launch with a ship that has lots of holes in the hull.
    I can't see a quick solution to your original question. There are no quick solutions in my experience.

Anders Larsson, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  8. Gefrekssiy

Gefrekssiy Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to pay for advertising when a strong foundation

Gefrekssiy, Feb 6, 2022 IP