1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Validate an idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Codelang, Feb 4, 2022.

Hello all,
    I'm currently building a SaaS product, it's just me working on it, and its been a long process.
    In the meantime, I need to generate revenue and created an Instagram account to find clients that need web & graphic services, I'm thinking of making it a reccuring monthly package that costs $50 - $150 monthly.
    Is this a valid idea path?

Codelang, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I were looking for web and/or graphics work, I would want to pay on a per project basis with no monthly retainer involved (there could be some months when I need nothing, e.g.) Don't know if you have looked at how many web designers, graphics designers, etc., are on the Internet and offering their services, but this is a very, very saturated market. Perhaps you should start with some of the gig sites like fiverr, elance, etc., and offer your services on those sites to see how much business you will be able to attract and perhaps nurture into a more permanent relationship.

jrbiz, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  3. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's like juggling with different hats. That's the path of business founders.
    It looks to me that it's 2 different projects, Saas & web/ graphic services.
    r they 2 different projects?

If they're the same, then here's my 2c.

Build minimum viable product/ projects, then promote it right after.
    Maybe you can build socmed presence but not that much, just initial content but then pour ur energy fully to reach the 'minimum viable product', then market it.

johan888, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  4. Codelang

Codelang Peon

Best Answers:
    My approach to this is through content based strategy, where my prospective clients constantly require daily promotional graphics material to attract and build an audience. Your opinion gave me something to think about. Thank you for the insight

Yes, it's 2 different projects. I will follow your advice. Thank you for the insight

Codelang, Feb 5, 2022 IP