1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gap

Discussion in 'General Business' started by limetime.online, Feb 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Gap / rude members / insulting forum/ byeeeeee

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    limetime.online, Feb 3, 2022 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ha*ha! So everyone on here is stupid right? Your world would be better if everyone would donate to your go fund me page huh?

Spoiltdiva, Feb 3, 2022 IP
  3. limetime.online

limetime.online Peon

Best Answers:
    You really didn't understand the purpose, or you don't want to just insult. None is asking for money, and not even me or my website. I am sharing an idea of no money donations, but as long as they are people like you online, keep insulting and think that everything is money, things will stay as they are right now.

limetime.online, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If it looks like a scam, is written like a scam, and comes off like a scam...it's a scam. Go ahead and report me again, but last time I checked we were still allowed to voice our opinions.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, how much you can earn by ads and traffics in this niche market. We have blog site related to help needy and poor people https://www.getdohelp.com .... good ranking for many related keywords getting 5k+ clicks and 175k impression per month according to google, but we are getting only about 15 USD or less per month from google ads. And generally people are not interested in banner ads on this types of sites.

I think you should change your plan to earn by ads and traffics from a non profit website, If your non profit is registered under government then also you have to work hard because of competition to get donation :D ..... and i dont think your organisation is registered.

seomanualsubmission, Feb 4, 2022 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.