1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you think..

Discussion in 'Programming' started by JackWhite123, Jan 19, 2022.

jHey guys!I had a question, it may seem strange, but it is very important for me to get feedback.Tell me, what do you think, what programming languages cubesat companies use?And is it possible to independently create a kind of satellite from scratch?:oops:

Can you tell me, what do you think about it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2022
    JackWhite123, Jan 19, 2022 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would guess that Wordtune would be the most widely used.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 19, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I imagine that there will be several programming languages depending on which bit you are working on. It's unlikely there's one language that does it all. However, you'll probably get better quality info from https://www.cubesat.org/ than from an internet marketing forum. I do have a mate who works at RocketLab if you had a specific question.
    That's the point of cubesat, right, so the answer must be yes. But I guess it depends on how literally you want to be "independent" (have your own launcher?) and build it from scratch (make your own circuit boards? design and build your own components?)

sarahk, Jan 19, 2022 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Isn't it designed using squarespace templates? Look into squarespace instead.

qwikad.com, Jan 20, 2022 IP
  5. Kalarabant

Kalarabant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I doubt that this forum will be of any help to you. You'd better visit some more scentific or programming places on the internet. I guess that you have more chances to get the right answer on stackoverflow.

Kalarabant, Jan 26, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.