1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I create PayPal account with fake info?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by xFrostxWolfx, Sep 20, 2016.

1. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can .but when you transact continues even small amount your account will frozen or suspended

donsr, Sep 22, 2018 IP
  2. charley747

charley747 Peon

Best Answers:
    This, if possible could help many people where I live( IRAN, Where a life worth not more than a couple of hundred bucks),
    U.S. has executed sanctions on GOV, but they got richer , and the people poorer( Carlos Santana). We can not own a credit card, I have about $200,000 worth of assets on my lifetime hard work, I can only use BITCOINS (or any other CCs) < used to have a MASTER CARD , but froze some $1850 when I forgot to use VPN on a F**KIN transaction,
    Now I need(BAD) to send money to my son in Santiago Chile to pay for university expenses( My beloved son lives in a shared room with an Arab, shared toilet,Bathroom and kitchen, WHEN I CAN SEND HIM A GOOD MONEY TO LIVE WHAT HIS TALENT DESERVE- IT HURTS BAD) or buy some stuff on internet for myself or so... PAYPAL is my ferry ,
    I do not intend to cheat or fraud in any form, I am ready to pay more to be able to help my son and something I need to buy on internet. THAT'S ALL , can any help? I have reddit account , but to use it U need A F*** collage degree .
    THANK YOU GUYS

charley747, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot use a fake identity with PayPal or any other financial institution. First of all, it is illegal and you would not be able to transfer any money. You must prove your identity by sending a copy of your passport and a utility bill or similar.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 6, 2019 IP
  4. gradiva

gradiva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can cash the money with a fake account, but it might be possible to shop online on websites that accept paypal.

gradiva, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  5. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can, do whatever you like, as long as you follow proper guideline of maintaining such accounts.

awesome1, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  6. bvss12

bvss12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can create PayPal using fake info, but it is definitely a bad idea. You'll get a blocked account. The'll ask for more info about your fake account.

bvss12, May 13, 2020 IP
  7. Invoker

Invoker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create. But it will get limited within no time because its illegal by their TOS and country law

Invoker, May 17, 2020 IP
  8. TheKhanOfCopy

TheKhanOfCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    it's all fake anyways and will freeze your money no matter what you do if you say something like i don't like the idea of having AIDS!

TheKhanOfCopy, Jun 26, 2020 IP
  9. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its clearly a fraud and illegal also. With your IP can easily be traced and mapped. You may be able to create one of the fake ID but how can you upload funds and later use them. They will verify your credentials before allowing to use these funds online. I am afraid creating an account may work but using the funds online will not.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Jul 22, 2020 IP
  10. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you shouldn't its always good to give real information specially when financial transactions involved.

wildogre, Jul 22, 2020 IP
  11. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    can create ac yes but not recommend or allow by paypal.. but why...
    you can do nothing with it... and if you try to do it let say you give email to send someone money they will but when you try to take out you have to 1st verify you are real

CYCchips, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  12. youness101

youness101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's better to be clear with your credentials, we all need paypal for payments.

if you work with fake infos you simply no get you're accumulated money you've made.

now it will be with crypto payments too.

youness101, Oct 15, 2021 IP
  13. flaminbo

flaminbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read your replies, and that you are just a kid. But why not create a legit Paypal acct with legit information? Paypal is a reputable site that is going to keep your information secure

flaminbo, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  14. Petersburg Peter

Petersburg Peter Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in law school, and this is a flenoy. misdirecting cash flow is not legal and I dint want to see you end up in jail

Petersburg Peter, Feb 2, 2022 IP
  15. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Do not mess with PayPal)

Đặng Văn Bình, Feb 2, 2022 IP
  16. emaolivia_BHW

emaolivia_BHW Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure why will you use fake accounts for withdraw your own payment. Now a days on most PayPal first 10 transactions going on hold. If you want to release them quickly you have to show them purchase info, shipping number bla bla.. I have created one for my there happened same, first 10 transactions will be hold they cleared. You should use your own legal info to create paypal&cash withdraw.

Attached what happened with me.

emaolivia_BHW, Jul 25, 2022 IP
  17. FormerIPS

FormerIPS Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal with fake info? That's a good way to get in trouble pretty quickly...

FormerIPS, Jul 28, 2022 IP