1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas about SaaS

Discussion in 'General Business' started by inmortal, Jan 14, 2022.

Hello, i would like know ideas and examples about SaaS -for-startup business also which country is best to targeting ?
    Thank you

inmortal, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Start-ups need many of the same SaaS solutions as do other size firms. Bookkeeping/accounting, Order processing, office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.), voice/conferencing systems, CRM systems, and other specific solutions related to the industry they are in. E.g., if they are a financial services start-up, they will probably want Bloomberg. As to your second question, what country(s) are you most familiar with and able to sell skillfully into? The answer to that would be the country(s) that I recommend you target.

jrbiz, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're looking at this all wrong. Find a business need that isn't being well served and write a business plan around that. I don't know much about Morocco or the specific needs of business in the Middle East/Northern Africa but I'd be trying to find something that serves that market since you already understand the culture and business methods.

sarahk, Jan 17, 2022 IP